• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Working class bollocks, we lived in rented accommodation until 1987, the ice was on the inside of the windows during the winter, I had to have a electric/gas meter installed because I couldn’t afford the bill, these fucking twats have no idea.

Working class bollocks, we lived in rented accommodation until 1987, the ice was on the inside of the windows during the winter, I had to have a electric/gas meter installed because I couldn’t afford the bill, these fucking twats have no idea.
You were lucky to have a house! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of falling!

Yep. Grammar school boy.
I went to a grammar school. Not because I was from a rich family but because I passed the 11 plus. I managed to go there for 7 years and not turn out to be a cunt. Although some here might dispute that.

You were lucky to have a house! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of falling!
Our father used to wake us up an hour before we went to bed and rub grit in our hair

Trev or Tony?

Badenoch claims she never has to correct or clarify what she has said because she thinks before she speaks. After her brief confusion over her foray into being working class, tonight she’s twisting and turning in her explanations around how she said that maternity pay should be looked into as the country had more babies before it and it was sending businesses to the wall.

Badenoch claims she never has to correct or clarify what she has said because she thinks before she speaks. After her brief confusion over her foray into being working class, tonight she’s twisting and turning in her explanations around how she said that maternity pay should be looked into as the country had more babies before it and it was sending businesses to the wall.
She's in a long line recently of politicians that want to sound intelligent but end up proving the opposite.

His seat was always going to be Conservative for 1 term irrespective of the MP or the state of the national Party. He should have considered that when he decided to chase his 15 minutes of fame.

How much time is he really spending with his 4 year old daughter doing homework?

Back