• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

In The Times this morning it said they are available on loan.

Blackett is available on a permanent though.

Don't want Stearman, if there are concerns over Williamson going into the season we should be after a solid operator in the Harry Maguire mould.

Maguire always looks good on his rare opportunities for Hull, seems strange that he's stuck it out there for so long when he's constantly being overlooked.

Massive mistake by Mourinho, I would have thought every other Premier league club would be in for the pair who were the only bright spots on United's poor season

It's bollocks apparently.

Daily Mail article based on players who weren't there for training yesterday. TFM signed a new deal after Jose was announced.

Maguire always looks good on his rare opportunities for Hull, seems strange that he's stuck it out there for so long when he's constantly being overlooked.

Solid, good in the air, better footballer than is given credit for and has lots of experience for a player of his age.

It's part of the 'Jose hates youth' campaign which is crap, I'd take either or both on loan of available, Infact i'd be on the phone now given our Mendes link and see who is available from them, apparently the young centre midfielder is available too, Andres someone? I'd also take Blackett if he's available for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take Januzaj and Pereira as well as the already mentioned full backs. I wouldn't touch Blackett.

Maguire is injured I think.

Blackett is rubbish and don't want Stearman back.

I agree Blackett isn't the best T that level but he's an upgrade for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackett is woeful. Awful for Celtic whenever he featured last season.

Pereira is seriously talented, but is only available on loan.

Silvio training with the squad.

CohyclFVMAEPn2f.jpg

If he's there then the other two won't be far away you would imagine (unless the Pele broken foot rumours are true).

Absolutely love the picture of Talisca on Twitter its brilliantly loffable..

Talisca will travel to England today. Jorge Mendes has worked on finalizing the Wolves deal the last days. [O Jogo]
Benfica midfielder Pelé(€2m deal) & winger Hélder Costa(loan deal) are also expected to join Wolves shortly. [OJogo]

Always seems odd to see the players outside of my old school.

I wonder if they get sent to run around the oak tree if they play up like old Jock Gordon used to make us do...
Was Mr Taylor for me. Although i never listened to anything he had to say.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Portuguese Footy Pod @PTFootyPodcast ·

If anyone is interested in knowing about Talisca. He's a decent midfielder when he's on his day, good at making 25+ yards passes & longshots.
He's still young and even though he hasn't lived up to his hyped he's still capable of turning his career around.
However he can be very frustrating so get ready Wolverhampton fans! If he's not on his day then he'll be useless..

He'll be replacing Edwards if he comes. I think I'll be ok with the expectations.

Isn't that the case with all players though? Sako was utter cack when it wasn't his day.

Back