• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Interesting on Pele. Wonder if Coady leaving was contingent on him coming in as a like-for-like replacement.... (although I still don't think Coady has been "frozen out" or anything like that).

Someone one Twitter's taken a pic outside Molineux of what he claims is Mendes and a player, with photos being taken and so on. Very blurry though.

The club have said they held talks with Pele but he has other options to consider and is unlikely to join.

And that is going to happen with some of the players we are pitching to until we are out of the Championship.

Still, 2 out of 3 is a pretty damn good start.

Cheers mate. I suppose it's just international clearance for Europeans
I think the issue with Silvio is that he's negotiating a formal release from Atletico, rather than us agreeing to a loan deal. He'll be signed permanently I imagine.

A shame about Pele, but I can't pretend to know anything about him.

Yep, Wolves have confirmed Silvio will be a permanent deal.

Cracking signing even on loan if we get promoted perhaps we get him on a permanent deal. Sounds like Silvio deal is also close. Not as worried about pele it's not as much of a problem position. Striker next please Jeff!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Interesting on Pele. Wonder if Coady leaving was contingent on him coming in as a like-for-like replacement.... (although I still don't think Coady has been "frozen out" or anything like that).

Someone one Twitter's taken a pic outside Molineux of what he claims is Mendes and a player, with photos being taken and so on. Very blurry though.

My dad has just texted me said 3 new players outside talking to some Chinese guys with shiny new Track Suit's said one was certainly Costa looking at his picture.

Assuming the 3 guys are done/not done deals I know there is another player potentially coming Sunday/Monday. No idea who (Talisca maybe??) strap yourselves in sounds like there maybe a few more

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Shame about Pele, but as others have said, the left side is a key area and we appear to have strengthened there with our first two signings which can only be good news.

No more grainy photos on twitter :(

zKjEuF3.png

Left side dealt with by the look of things - still got 3 - 6 more of the signings Fosun indicated :icon_smile:

Strker next please

Pretty clear indication that it is about to get fucking busy down there and the "surprises" are on their way. We don't want to get gazumped.
Yes, hope it could be a sign of a decent fairly well known player signing shortly.

That Puma kit is ace. Can we wear that this season instead of the new rag?

Left side dealt with by the look of things - still got 3 - 6 more of the signings Fosun indicated :icon_smile:

Strker next please

Surprised that Nélson Oliveira isn't that striker given all the circumstances he would seem the perfect fit.

Back