• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

That Puma kit is ace. Can we wear that this season instead of the new rag?
I've got both of those kits and still in good nick. Might wear them his season.

I'm sure I posted something linking us to Borja Baston a while ago.

That would be incredible. Probably as unlikely as the Talisca transfer though...

Ok it can't be a coincidence few stories saying Talisca flying over today however I know there is at least 1 being flown over Sunday. A signing that big I could understand them restricting access. I hope it isn't another Berkamp situation but there is deffo something big going on at the weekend.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Wonder how many scouts/ employees from other teams go round training grounds posing as fans to get insider information?

More that a picture getting on social media becomes a problem, or a training ground visitor spouts ITK and it gets out. They should have done this years ago really.

More that a picture getting on social media becomes a problem, or a training ground visitor spouts ITK and it gets out. They should have done this years ago really.

Citeh had that problem at Carrington for years as there's a public right of way right next to it and the training ground couldn't be walled off. Obviously no such issues at the new humongous complex at Eastlands.

Someone one Twitter's taken a pic outside Molineux of what he claims is Mendes and a player, with photos being taken and so on. Very blurry though.
The photographer is Sam Bagnall in the pictures so there's something in it.

Citeh had that problem at Carrington for years as there's a public right of way right next to it and the training ground couldn't be walled off. Obviously no such issues at the new humongous complex at Eastlands.

Pep had massive temporary screens built around Sabener Straße to stop people taking photos didn't he?

Pep had massive temporary screens built around Sabener Straße to stop people taking photos didn't he?

Yeah, stuff always gets leaked from Bayern though. Always has.

Well Silvio and Costa down the left hand side should be a major improvement on Doherty and Edwards, decent start.

Were we lucky as fans to have public access? I'm guessing most big clubs you can't get anywhere near past the barrier to their training grounds?

Were we lucky as fans to have public access? I'm guessing most big clubs you can't get anywhere near past the barrier to their training grounds?

Extremely lucky. I don't think this will end up being temporary.

Incredibly predictable about over the road being up in arms about it.

Gotta have something to moan about over there.

I must say I'm a little concerned as to how they ban the access. Are they on about just inside the training ground itself (which I would assume wasn't free access) or do they include the adjacent fields as well

I walk over there and smestow valley/old railway a fair bit, you can see the training pitch from the field, will be a bit pissed if they stop people going on those fields, although they're not technically public access people like to use them

I think it will be the actual training ground for now. They may put screens up as well

Extremely lucky. I don't think this will end up being temporary.

I don't see why it would be temporary. There's no need to be closed once the transfer window's closed. Plenty of clubs have public days so the fans can get close to the players.

Back