• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I don't see why it would be temporary. There's no need to be closed once the transfer window's closed. Plenty of clubs have public days so the fans can get close to the players.

I think my definition of "not temporary" and your definition of " temporary" probably have the same end date - end of the window.

If it happens that would have to be the most prestigious Championship signing since Boro signed Merson (who was still in the England squad at the time and went to the World Cup a year later). Hope for the same impact as well!

It's just staggering.

And I am not convinced he is the only reason for the shut-down.

Eduardo Salvio?

Cannot actually believe this could happen. From complete ambivalent misery a few weeks ago to brilliant signings! Very glad I got our Reading tickets on the day they went on sale!

There must be some imminent signings given the situation with the training ground.

A question:

How much input will KJ have had in the new signings?

There must be some imminent signings given the situation with the training ground.

A question:

How much input will KJ have had in the new signings?

He says "I need a left back, a left winger, an attacking midfielder, a striker" and the club go out and get them for him. Simple as that really.

If Ken doesn't want to work with these players then he doesn't have any place at our club.

If this comes off then its a real statement of intent from Fosun - just hope he's ready for the expectation that will come given the projected fee (assuming that that is in any way accurate)

Have you watched the youtube shit about this guy???

Holy shit he would destroy the championship Parkin

He says "I need a left back, a left winger, an attacking midfielder, a striker" and the club go out and get them for him. Simple as that really.

If Ken doesn't want to work with these players then he doesn't have any place at our club.

If Ken has any sense then he will see that he has been given a golden opportunity to prove himself (even if only by default as suspet that Lopetegui was nailed on to take over before he opted for Spain).

He should be looking to work himself into the ground to make this work for his own sake even, let alone the club's

If Ken has any sense then he will see that he has been given a golden opportunity to prove himself (even if only by default as suspet that Lopetegui was nailed on to take over before he opted for Spain).

He should be looking to work himself into the ground to make this work for his own sake even, let alone the club's

He's never ever going to be given players of this quality again, he'll never manage a bigger club than Wolves (that has been the case ever since the day he arrived) and he certainly won't manage another one with this spending power. So it's up to him, make it work or we find someone who will.

Talisca does look good. Good passer, can go past players, has a good left foot shot on him and takes decent free kicks.

Here's him whipping one in against Bayern in the Champions League!

Does he have the required POWER for the championship though?

If it happens that would have to be the most prestigious Championship signing since Boro signed Merson (who was still in the England squad at the time and went to the World Cup a year later). Hope for the same impact as well!

aye, but i think it could happen now :)

Imagine the quality of players we will attract when we are back in the Premier league.

I once started Stuart Watkiss on the bench for ECT. Talisca on the bench at Rovrum anybody ;-)

Its all a bit surreal.

Spending £20m on a player in the Championship? Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back