• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

As much as I would have liked at least one of the signings confirmed today it's quite funny that it's making Tim II look clueless

As much as I would have liked at least one of the signings confirmed today it's quite funny that it's making Tim II look clueless

At least there's no surprise there! The guy really needs to make an effort to get cosy with the new administration and just maybe they will throw him a bone occasionally.

Who cares? How has this turned into James McClean debate?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fuck knows really. The chances of him being on our radar are pretty fucking miniscule.

He now has the breaking - Tim II must have a delay on his internet

@tim_spiers_Star
Wolves are interested in Middlesbrough's Adam Forshaw - just one name on a long list of targets. Boro not keen on selling for now.

I wonder if Man Utd fans stress out this much over signing? It must be killing them with the Pogba signing as it wasn't wrapped up within 2 hours of the rumours starting

I wonder if Man Utd fans stress out this much over signing? It must be killing them with the Pogba signing as it wasn't wrapped up within 2 hours of the rumours starting

We have gazumped them with a 120 million Euro late bid

Sports Mole claiming we have secured a work permit for Talisca. Blatant lies for clicks or is it happening??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

He's pure scum and shouldnt ever wear a Wolves Shirt!

Totally agree, the cunt should not be making a living in England should fuck off and play in Ireland hates England and the English yet gets a living over here.

Fuck the wanker off, hope he never ever wears a Wolves shirt the cunt.
If he does i'll never attend Molineux again

Totally agree, the $#@! should not be making a living in England should $#@! off and play in Ireland hates England and the English yet gets a living over here.

$#@! the $#@!er off, hope he never ever wears a Wolves shirt the $#@!.
But do you like him or not? I dont get it.....

Totally agree, the $#@! should not be making a living in England should $#@! off and play in Ireland hates England and the English yet gets a living over here.

So, you don't like him then?

Totally agree, the cunt should not be making a living in England should fuck off and play in Ireland hates England and the English yet gets a living over here.

Fuck the wanker off, hope he never ever wears a Wolves shirt the cunt.
He doesn't post often, but it's certainly worth it when he does.

Superb

Surely this ends this irrelevant debate.

Surely this ends this irrelevant debate.

I think you are dead right. I should never have brought it over the page with my (by comparison) rather reasoned comment. Let's bloody concentrate on players on our radar!

Nothing like the Scotland dwelling English Scots hater telling an Irishman he shouldn't live in England if he has an issue with historic British foreign policy

Nothing like the Scotland dwelling Scots hater telling an Irishman he shouldn't live in England if he has an issue with historic British foreign policy

FFS You couldn't leave it alone could you?

Back