• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Was regarded as one of the brightest prospects in France a few years back but hasn't really kicked on.
Aye, he and Jean-Cristophe Bahebeck both have severely underwhelmed compared to expectation.

Well this has been a fun window so far hasn't it! I'd take Victor Anichabee signing on a free at current just to make me feel better!

Was regarded as one of the brightest prospects in France a few years back but hasn't really kicked on.

Hardly kicked a ball for a striker if you look at his stats. I hope Wolves dont become a dumping ground for Jorge Mendes flops.

Just to keep you awake, Twitter reports that Jeff has found some loose change and bid £2m for Adam Forshaw

He's shit. One good game in five.

Forshaw would be an excellent signing. Replaces what K-Mac gave us on a good day and can actually run.

Leaving aside that no players have moved directly between Wolves and Albion in almost a quarter of a century, James McClean is an abysmal footballer. Wouldn't want him on a free.

They did at least try to keep him happy by giving him the room with the radiator that stays on, full blast making the room feel nice and warm, like good old Portugal

Ha! I am just catching up on this thread and thought the same... Still can't believe how warm that room was.

McClean? Isn't he the player who doesn't respect the traditions of the country he plays in?

No thanks. Albion can keep the nationalistic prick.

I'd rather have Kenny Jackett squeeze my balls until they're blue whilst Steve Morgan say on my face naked whilst tickling Moxey's arsehole.

We should've signed Forshaw years ago when we came up from League 1 with Brentford. I'd like to see how a Price/Forshaw partnership would work in a 4-2-3-1.

Seems like the area we least need to strengthen though.

I can't see why anybody is entertaining this arsehole. He's not even a Wolves fan he's just a WUM.

The Forshaw link is from a twitter account that also thinks we've bid £500K for Lewis McGugan... Yeah. I call bullshit on that one.

I get thinking McClean is pretty shite but why exactly is he scum?

I get thinking McClean is pretty shite but why exactly is he scum?

He's not. He's an Irish Catholic who grew up in Derry (on the estate where a number of people who died on Bloody Sunday came from). He refuses to wear a poppy on his shirt on Remembrance Day because of the connections to the British Army. He's well within his rights to do so IMO.

Back