• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

They did at least try to keep him happy by giving him the room with the radiator that stays on, full blast making the room feel nice and warm, like good old Portugal
The telly doesn't work though.

Slightly OT, but does anyone know whether the Milan deal has been finalised yet, or even is still happening, and whether their buyers and ours are financially connected?

Slightly OT, but does anyone know whether the Milan deal has been finalised yet, or even is still happening, and whether their buyers and ours are financially connected?

Jeff Shi said they were not interested in buying any other football club until we have some success. So pretty sure Fosun will have nowt to do with AC Milan in any way

Jeff Shi said they were not interested in buying any other football club until we have some success. So pretty sure Fosun will have nowt to do with AC Milan in any way

Thanks. That's good. I didn't like the idea of us being a junior partner.

Adam Matthews signing for Bristol City on a season long loan. Would definitely have him here.

From Portuguese newspaper yesterday:

Hélder Costa, Sílvio e Pelé já estão a caminho de Inglaterra para serem oficializados como reforços do Wolves. Tal como zerozero já tinha noticiado, os encarnados preparam-se para fazer vários negócios com o clube que, recentemente, foi comprado por um investidor chinês, parceiro do empresário Jorge Mendes. Para além destes três nomes, pode ainda juntar-se o de Talisca.

Translates:

Hélder Costa, Sílvio and Pele already on his way to England to be formalized as reinforcements of Wolves. As zerozero had already reported, the incarnated are prepared to make various business with the club that was recently purchased by a Chinese investor, businessman Jorge Mendes partner. In addition to these three names, you can still join the Talisca.

Fake account apparently. Quite why people do this is completely beyond me.
I dont know. It is a private account and the link to his snapchat is definitely him. Ive just seem his snapchat story. Those of you who dont know what that is its like twitter only with a timeline of videos and pics.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Talisca now following Wolves on Twitter... PEOPLE OF WOLVERHAMPTON- IT IS ON!!!

giphy.gif

Back