• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

The best ever transfer window thread just gets better and better.

Fosu-Mensah and Borthwick-Jackson told they can leave Utd, anyone be interested?

Fosu-Mensah and Borthwick-Jackson told they can leave Utd, anyone be interested?

More so in the latter. I was pretty impressed with him last season. Plus we desperately need a LB, probably two.

TFM is a big unit but not much of a footballer from what I can make out.

Totally agree, the cunt should not be making a living in England should fuck off and play in Ireland hates England and the English yet gets a living over here.

Fuck the wanker off, hope he never ever wears a Wolves shirt the cunt.
If he does i'll never attend Molineux again
You're as bad as he is, you're just on the other side of the fence.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Very surprised at that. Was impresses by both of them last season.

I am not buying into there is plenty of time theory, the window doesn't close till the end of next month, but the season starts in just over a week, if you are interested in challenging for the top half then a good, well prepared start is surely a must? Anyone coming in now is already behind, let alone in 3 weeks. It's all very well reaching your arm on £20 million Brazilians, however if that doesn't pan out then what? Remember the Venky's could afford David Beckham and tried to sign him and he said no, until we get the ball rolling I will be nervous, our squad is still lower half and only weakened so far this window.

Same here, I don't bother reading what I'm typing and end up editing all sorts of weird shit.

I'd take both. Big solid units and a back 4 of Iorfa, Hause, B-J and Batth/ Willo would be big, fast and strong.

Tim II reckons Silvio & Costa deals all but done but Pele deal holiding things up.

My guess is it's the permanant nature of the transfer

He doesn't know a thing. Pure guesswork.

Kind of funny how we've frozen them out of the club. Tim II knows no more than any of us do. Just post a rumor and a vague reason why it hasn't happened. Boom.

There's a rumour that Pele has an injury. As our medical team picked it up I'm presuming he's lost a limb.

Of the countless players we are meant to be interested in, how many will actually sign. At this rate we will roll up at Rotherham United with the same team that finished last season.

Back