• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I think its spelt vice.

It must be the new bus station and the Mander centre redevelopment. Move over Liverpool One)

If its good enough for Debenhams

H&M rocking up too don't forget, maybe that's the continental influence that's making Wolverhampton so attractive.

According to A Bola we have already applied for a work permit for Talisca

http://www.abola.pt/clubes/ver.aspx?t=3&id=623391

Translation by Google
"Brazilian midfielder Talisca will change Benfica by the English Wolverhampton , a transfer valued at about 25 million euros, according refers BALL .

It is expected that by the weekend the English club has already managed to secure a work permit for the average Brazilian , 22 .
Hélder Costa and Pelé can follow the same path ."

getting quite unbelievable now with the names and prices being bandied about ! must surely be a dream, which will become a nightmare......

Reports in Portugal saying Wolverhampton about his level, not good enough for Liverpool or Premier league.

Just cos he's said to be worth 25m doesn't mean that thats the price we pay (value in the mind of his agents)

This is all well and good, but I'm still holding out for rumours of a new striker... none of the players we've been linked to have been strikers, right?

As much as I can't wait to see a midfield of Pele, Costa, Talisca (and Price, ofc) line up against Rotherham in two weeks, it would probably be a good idea not to have to have Mason up top with James Henry playing in the hole...

We were linked with Bamford yesterday...

Also seen the talisca thing on the football transfers app

I'm not saying he isn't - I don't know who he is or even who Talisca was less than a week or so ago.

He does seem to think that Talisca is off to the Premier league though, so the comment 'about our level' would infer he considered us to be Premier league which is exactly the level of player we are after

Short term we appear to be heading towards the old Real Madrid approach of galacticos and water carriers.

Or whatever a galactico is called if he lives in Wolverhampton...

Short term we appear to be heading towards the old Real Madrid approach of galacticos and water carriers.

Or whatever a galactico is called if he lives in Wolverhampton...

minorplanetico?

I'll get me coat.....

Back