• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Source: The guess and stir :facepalm: who claim he'll be our 1st signing but they also claim we'll sign 3 players today...

...first signing of the new era under incoming owners Fosun International.

Which would be correct.

Which would be correct.

Booz is saying that they've said in a different article that E&S have said we're signing the 3 foreign lads today so they will be first

Brightens my morning reading this thread what a change a few months can make. If we do sign 3 today it's a massive statement of intent. I know nothing about the players linked from Benfica but I hope we will also get a few English players in for a better balance.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Id like to see Jeff Hendrick, Shane Duffy, James MaClean, Chris Gunter, Leigh Griffiths back and Scott Brown in to see us out of this league.

James McClean :icon_lol:

That'll be a popular suggestion on here.

James McClean :icon_lol:

That'll be a popular suggestion on here.

I FUCKING hate him, with a capital TWAT. Id rather hang myself by the bollocks and have Leon Clarke feast on them than see that wankfuck wearing the gold and black. Last season I saw him play against Bristol in the cup, and I hope he still remembers the abuse I gave him. Wanker.

Last edited:
I $#@!ING hate him, with a capital $#@!. Id rather hang myself by the bollocks and have lean Clarke feast on them then see that $#@!$#@! wearing the gold and black. Last season I saw him play against Bristol in the cup, and I hope he still remembers the abuse I gave him. $#@!er.

What he said (apart from seeing him at Bristol)

I $#@!ING hate him, with a capital $#@!. Id rather hang myself by the bollocks and have lean Clarke feast on them then see that $#@!$#@! wearing the gold and black. Last season I saw him play against Bristol in the cup, and I hope he still remembers the abuse I gave him. $#@!er.

Smashing hard working player with plenty of dig. He would be ready to go from the off, fuck knows how wingers from Portugal will adapt and how long it would take them.

Smashing hard working player with plenty of dig. He would be ready to go from the off, fuck knows how wingers from Portugal will adapt and how long it would take them.

They'll have a head start by not necessarily knowing the language to an extent whereby they can antagonise huge swathes of folk on social media.

Smashing hard working player with plenty of dig. He would be ready to go from the off, $#@! knows how wingers from Portugal will adapt and how long it would take them.

Fine wummery. I really thought you couldn't outdo yourself in the 'Complete dickhead stakes' but you've just managed it. Tip of the hat to you.

Hause is at the stage where it would benefit him to be a squad player. 46 games is a massive ask for anyone at this level so depth will be key. Look at how Wednesday did last year, initial investment, good start and then added in January. Hopefully we will mirror that this year. Looking at the side that played Northampton yesterday there are a couple of players in there who seem to have genuine potential for this league or higher, but they need to be playing maybe a few games or sub appearances etc, but there are some that probably shouldn't be involved at all yet as it's clearly too early for them. So we still need some bulking out.
Agree on Hause perhaps hes not quite ready for a full season I just hope he will play a part, that's if we don't go and sign a top CB.....

I know it is a WUM suggestion but just for the record:

James McLean is a cunt.

Why not go the whole hog and get Greg Halford and Steve Claridge back?

Back