• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Talisca rumours popping up everywhere now.

Breaking our transfer record wouldn't surprise me, spending enough to almost quadruple it would be mental. Totally crazy. Players worth that sort of money - especially young players as highly rated as Talisca - surely won't move to England unless it's to the Premier League.

What universe are we in where a player rejects Klopp for Kenny Jackett??

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see our record broken but something in the Region of £20 million i can't believe it.

If there's even the slightest chance of Talisca coming here it'd be on loan surely...

£20m+... Nah, can't see it.

Whilst its good to dream you eventually wake up - or maybe this is reality

Not sure any more

This is all well and good, but I'm still holding out for rumours of a new striker... none of the players we've been linked to have been strikers, right?

As much as I can't wait to see a midfield of Pele, Costa, Talisca (and Price, ofc) line up against Rotherham in two weeks, it would probably be a good idea not to have to have Mason up top with James Henry playing in the hole...

Wasn't Platinni the champion of FFP, then PSG had a massive benefactor which in some way he was involved in, from then on I thought it pretty much lost its driving force

This of course doesn't account for the situation that he finds himself in now

This is all well and good, but I'm still holding out for rumours of a new striker... none of the players we've been linked to have been strikers, right?

As much as I can't wait to see a midfield of Pele, Costa, Talisca (and Price, ofc) line up against Rotherham in two weeks, it would probably be a good idea not to have to have Mason up top with James Henry playing in the hole...

I'd expect Nelson Oliveira to turn up at some point. Spent last season on loan at Forest ao knows the Championship already.

Would fit the 'strong forward' role that Ken seems to think Dicko & Mason need to play off.

We better get the most out of him Asap as he'll probably be gone to the Premier League in the January window

Back