• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

sorry chaps, but i love the Fosun involvement but the hairs on my arms will not lie down at the thought of Mendes. I can't help the feeling this will all go pear shaped, so the less involvement from Mendes the better for me.

I get that Pav. A lot of people really think of Mendes as a snake and their is a fair bit of circumstantial evidence out there that you could tie up to make a case that Mendes is BAD.

However, the fact that our group owns a bit of his business actually could do us a financial favour and keep the possible lunacy in check. The one thing that is clear to me is that we are not looking at a Willie Mackay (spit) at Doncaster situation.

Plus we are playing in a whole new park here. Mendes and Raiola and similar types who frankly had probably never heard of Wolverhampton a year ago are coming to play.

sorry chaps, but i love the Fosun involvement but the hairs on my arms will not lie down at the thought of Mendes. I can't help the feeling this will all go pear shaped, so the less involvement from Mendes the better for me.

Its business pav. Give it a season. After that fosun will go independent.

I am. Free Wifi and the kids have gone out with their mom so I finally got on the iPad

I get that Pav. A lot of people really think of Mendes as a snake and their is a fair bit of circumstantial evidence out there that you could tie up to make a case that Mendes is BAD.

However, the fact that our group owns a bit of his business actually could do us a financial favour and keep the possible lunacy in check. The one thing that is clear to me is that we are not looking at a Willie Mackay (spit) at Doncaster situation.

Plus we are playing in a whole new park here. Mendes and Raiola and similar types who frankly had probably never heard of Wolverhampton a year ago are coming to play.

I agree on your take on the Fosun/Mendes relationship (not that we have any control on what they do - still its a better deal than we had before the sale)

PS - I thought Squeeze always arranged a temporary ban on here during your holiday :icon_biggrin:

The Bristol Post rehashing the Daily Star is just about as good a source as you'll get!

Barnsley fans seem to rate him very highly so I'd like to see him here if we can sort a deal out.

Reports in France that Saiss has agreed les terms pour le transfer

Report saying Sunderland bid rejected and Wolves have confirmed their interest.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wolves-set-to-compete-with-sunderland-for-championship-defender/?

Another good source? :)

The interest in Mawson from both Sunderland Wolves is likely to continue until transfer deadline day and if Walter Mazzarri is keen on bringing Mawson in, Wolves have the finances and pulling power to provide Barnsley with an irresistible offer.

:angry-smiley-034:

From Twitter.

"Burnley and Wolverhampton are in negotiations to sign Icelandic star Bikir Bjarnason from FC Basel, fee of around £5m."

Really hope this one comes off.

I was kind of bummed that Ragnar Sigurdsson signed for Fulham. Would have been very happy with him here.

And a wild Djuricic appears...

Sampdoria just returned him after 1 month.

I doubt Benfica has, at this day, many other options apart from you guys to find a club for him...

Also here is a free tip: go check some YouTube videos of Ruben Amorim... Its just a feeling I have..

Is Djuricic the guy who spent a year at Southampton?

The one and only... Him and his ego...

Problem will be convince the guy to play the English second tier. He most likely still thinks he is Real Madrid material...

At lot of people getting quite excited about Saiss - how come he only has a handful of caps for Morocco?

Back