• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Snooker

I've hit a few over 50 in my time, misspent youth. Sincerely if you can pot 8 balls or more on the run you're doing something very good.

Ding not playing that well, but just about keeping in touch.

If he can get out of this evening session without much more damage then he will still have a chance tomorrow

Selby is such a dull spawny bastard. He keeps getting away with playing crap all the time. Mainly by grinding the other player out of any rhythm during sessions. Utter shite to watch as well.

10-3 advantage overnight but come on Ding!

Selby is such a dull spawny bastard. He keeps getting away with playing crap all the time. Mainly by grinding the other player out of any rhythm during sessions. Utter shite to watch as well.

10-3 advantage overnight but come on Ding!

He's very much in the Peter Ebdon mould is Selby, although very much a better all round player. Even if he's playing badly you can never rule him out.

I remember Cliff Thorburn. They used to call him the Grinder. Selby is nowhere near as slow as him

Selby is doing what he needs to do to win. He's a much more fluent player than he's showing but sometimes that's what happens.

I think it's enthralling myself.

Selby takes the first 2 frames tonight 16 - 11

Ding lost that last frame when he had it in the bag - think he may have lost his last chance now

I would be surprised if Selby lost from here. Ding has had his chances, but he has been punished for his mistakes.

It's a shame that the title is going to go to someone who hasn't particularly been in good form and has spent 90% of the tournament playing attritional, grating snooker.

Fair play to him, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Just a shame it's been such a dull watch.

Virtually all the flair players got knocked out in the first two rounds which doesn't help. Fair play to those who went through instead of course, they all fully deserved to but it's had the knock on effect of having four fairly attritional players in the semi finals.

Even a supposed grinder like McManus was knocking in century after century in the semis against Ding. I wish that had been the final to be honest.

Ding gets 1 back, but probably needs the next 2 to put some real pressure on

Back