• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

RACE OVER: Wolves finished 7th

A red card for Watford and an injury to deloufeu would be nice

A non serious injury of course, something like a stubbed toe or sprained wrist

Back in our hands. No-one can actually stop us from finishing 7th if we do our job...

Let's just beat the fucking gooners and see where we are after that. It does look promising if we can deliver that tomorrow now.

A red card for Watford and an injury to deloufeu would be nice

A non serious injury of course, something like a stubbed toe or sprained wrist

their defender should have received a second yellow just before the end but the ref (Dean or Riley ?) was about to blow, and as the commentator said, realised a second yellow would mean sending off, and so removed the whistle from his lips and waved play on !!! fucking PL refs again!!!

Anyone from 4 teams in the race for 7th; couldn't be closer.

Sorry if it's already been asked Deutsch but why does the thread title say 'not a very good race'? I think it's brilliant.

Come on you Wolves ;)

Sorry if it's already been asked Deutsch but why does the thread title say 'not a very good race'? I think it's brilliant.

I presume because it is more of a stumble to 7th than a race.

It's on! Massive game this weekend

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We were never out of the race. We've had a fantastic season (or even 'decent' if you want to go totally overboard....), the fact we've beaten Arsenal doesn't come as a massive shock!

Now now Langers, lets not open up any old wounds.:icon_lol:

Realistically, rather than mathematically still in then. Watford drawing saints also helped

Realistically, rather than mathematically still in then. Watford drawing saints also helped

Yes, being a point behind at the weekend really looked like an insurmountable challenge for us.

We might not get 7th, we have 2 tricky fixtures left, but for anyone to suggest we were ever out of it is just crazy. TBH I feel the team are worthy of a bit more respect - we always bounce back.

And even if we don't get 7th, it's still been a brilliant, successful season with so many highlights to look back on.

I've loved it.

Mate you do realize liverpool away is out last game? And watford away is our next game? Its not about the one point, we only have the fulham game which seems like an opportunity for three points, meanwhile watford has two very winnable games and us at home (before drawing saints).. weve gone from a predicted 3 for them and 0/1 for us to 1 for them and 3 for us in under 24 hours

Brilliant win for Wolves over Arsenal 'stumbles' us back into 7th. :)

So long as at least one of them is on Saturday, I reckon 4 points will do it.

With Everton's fixtures I think we'll need 6. Palace who are awful at home, Burnley and Spurs away a few days after their CL semi and potentially before their final

Mate you do realize liverpool away is out last game? And watford away is our next game? Its not about the one point, we only have the fulham game which seems like an opportunity for three points, meanwhile watford has two very winnable games and us at home (before drawing saints).. weve gone from a predicted 3 for them and 0/1 for us to 1 for them and 3 for us in under 24 hours

Yay... go Wolves

Or we beat Watford and Fulham and it's ours??

10 games unbeaten at home is phenomenal at this level. Superb.

Not to jinx it, but we are seriously fucking good, holy shit

Back