• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

RACE OVER: Wolves finished 7th

25th July

China finishes on 20th July. It won't be shelved.

If we make a European journey then we will take it as it comes - one game at a time

We will still be a number of years ahead of schedule!

Go out early, then we will still have learn't something (& possibly be a more attractive destination for team improvements

Cant shelve the China trip it's too lucrative to refuse.

Watching the City, Leicester game fuck me the crowd are silent.
Is it better for us if Liverpool win the league would that mean Citeh would be more focused on the cup

Watching the City, Leicester game fuck me the crowd are silent.
Is it better for us if Liverpool win the league would that mean Citeh would be more focused on the cup

Not really if they win the league means they’re going for domestic treble which has never been done plus they could go into the cup final feeling a bit sorry for themselves.

Nearly ours... Lovely goal by Vinny K

Right then onto the 18th we go

What a fucking season. 7th best in the Country. Best of the rest and we have only just started.

The first time we have finished as the top club in the Midlands since 1973.

This season was insane.

Looking forward to the next one!!

Almost european football, I can't quite believe it yet.

Get in, seventh heaven

Dust off the passports boys and girls, just need Man City to do us another favour at Wembley

fucking awesome season, well done lads....an utter pleasure to watch.

Oh man, I'm so proud of the club. Top 10 was my ultimate dream. 7th - and 1 game away from Europe - is just way beyond where I thought we could finish.

It's often difficult to fathom that we're a fucking good side, and a very well run club. The difference between us and Burnley is that we are just going to get better.

Oh man, I'm so proud of the club. Top 10 was my ultimate dream. 7th - and 1 game away from Europe - is just way beyond where I thought we could finish.

It's often difficult to fathom that we're a fucking good side, and a very well run club. The difference between us and Burnley is that we are just going to get better.

Dont think our points total shows how much better we are to be honest,never deserved to lose to Leicester or Brighton away for a start.

What a fantastic season its been, if Watford win the cup, so be it, its still been a blast.....roll on next seasin

Back