• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

---------------------------- Ruddy ---------------------

------------ Miranda -- Coady -- Boly --------------

Doherty --------------------------------------- Douglas

-------------------- Neves ------ Saiss --------------

--------- Bright --------------------------- Cavaleiro

----------------------------- Jota -----------------------

i will get a closer look on Bright, Coady and Saiss today and give my final verdict

No Mason involved in any capacity might indicate there was some truth in those recent rumours.

I have already paid..hate all this..just give me a season watching every game for a price..

Is there something I've missed about Dicko? Zyro's listed at number 9 with no sign of Nouha ?

Is there a table on the pitch for our new record signing to put pen to paper a la Andy Gray?

Available for non Leicester supporters/registered members?

Yes - feed available at no cost just by registering on the LCFC site

As UK users can't get live feed from Wolves & overseas users have had to pay then this is worthwhile - don't need to give much personal info up

good for you Parkin and all of UK :)

10 mins to go & the ground not looking that full at all - pitch looks good though (which it should as had a load of money spent relaying it)

still no picture for me on wolvesTV

Their video stream doesn't work. Just keeps telling me to register/sign in even though I've already done both.

clusterfuck once again

i will mail support again

Their video stream doesn't work. Just keeps telling me to register/sign in even though I've already done both.

If you have registered on the LCFC site then need to have received an email to confirm the address then need to log in again

I have a good picture & feed

Back