• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Neves's passing is insane at this level. Saiss has the ability but as always the issue seens to be consistency. Bright, Douglas and Boly looking goid so far

Started fine, but clearly having problems now - freezing at times & seem to have 2 lots of commentary going on which is slightly schizophrenic

Cant get on Leicester and having paid for wolves commentary cant get on that now so looks like that's down as well

Del's main man making an appearance for Leicester...

Great cross by Douglas, released by a first time pass after good work by Bright, which Cav puts wide!

Looking good. Brights final ball and decision making the weakness. Saiss and Coady look like different players

Came off the inside of Cav's thigh - a clean connection would have put that inside the post

We have defenders who are prepared to 'get involved' - all of Miranda, Coady & Boly have gone in hard without being nasty

Look fairly solid back there at the moment

Coady has played quite well but I'm looking forward to a back three of Boly-Miranda-Hause. At the very least this season we are goin to be good to watch this season!

I'm continually impressed with Douglas. The fact he can cross the ball well is a revelation!

Boly will be the best CB in the league this year. Playing on his wrong side and he still looks awesome

good half of football. had one or two dodgy moments at the back but we've played some quality football and had opportunities ourselves. Neves is a god

Douglas has been fantastic looms like a steal. Some of the football has been great real progress. Just like someone to hold up the ball and link play up top. Bright being well Bright some great stuff but so indecisive. Really encouraging first half.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Half time - looked very solid at the back (apart from one instance that Coady dealt with)

Some good passing in midfield - Neves is outstanding with this

Lack any real presence in the opposition 18 yrd box, but we know that that is the area still needing to be fixed

So frustrating not being able to login to my wolves account to hear the commentary!

Mention for Coady he seems to mop up really well other than one needless foul has been excellent...Boly and Miranda also. Positionally we look diciplined and there are always options making the passing game work. Cav aside I think this will be the team next week unless we get a striker.

Would like to see Ronan on for Saiss 2nd half and maybe Zyro for Cav given he's suspended.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Zyro needs game time to get back up to speed - better in this game than when the league starts so makes sense to give him 45mins

Hasn't looked that good yet, but after the injury thats not surprising - result today doesn't matter that much

Back