• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

CAV BEAUTY! GREAT FROM JOTA TOO!!!😊UTW

Can't not mention though... What in great green spooning fuck was Albrighton doing??

Describe it lads, some of us are still trying to long in to the LCFC Amstrad...

I may get over excited at this rate, sounds like we are playing well and scored a cracker against a pretty good Premiership outfit

I can hear the chant "We're going up"

Leicester on the attack, poor clearance from us takes it right to Albrighton at the edge of the box. Albrighton tries *something* that clears it straight to Jota. Jota glides past a challenge from Simpson without so much as looking at him, goes 3 on 3 at the Leicester defense. Drags both CBs with him centrally, leaving Cavaleiro in acres of free space. Probably 22 yards out, feeds Cav, who takes a touch to set up his right foot, and then puts an unsaveable peach into Schmeichel's top left corner.

Albighton (a very misplaced) pass to no one - picked up by us out to Jota on the left quickly

A measured pass to Cav just to the left of the goal just outside the area - then a screamer into the top right hand corner of the goal - Schmeical no chance

When we get Cav, Jota and Costa all behind a new striker we're gonna look very good indeed.

Leicester have been rubbish though. They've been poor all pre-season apparently.

We've made Harry Maguire look like an absolute mug today.

I must search my black t-shirt with golden letters.. "we are premier league"

Jota hobbling as he goes off, hopefully it's just an impact injury.

Wtf, another red should have been for maguire

Leicester on the attack, poor clearance from us takes it right to Albrighton at the edge of the box. Albrighton tries *something* that clears it straight to Jota. Jota glides past a challenge from Simpson without so much as looking at him, goes 3 on 3 at the Leicester defense. Drags both CBs with him centrally, leaving Cavaleiro in acres of free space. Probably 22 yards out, feeds Cav, who takes a touch to set up his right foot, and then puts an unsaveable peach into Schmeichel's top left corner.

Makes up for the picture!

Back