• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

I think the Leicester feed is struggling due to the sudden influx of Wolves fans trying to login and register

Good effort (Jota?) deflected and Schmeichel does well to save! We look dangerous on the break already

nice burst from Jota but dealed with by schmechel

WTF is up with the double commentary?

We've played some decent stuff so far. Should be a pretty decent prep for next Saturday this

I think the Leicester feed is struggling due to the sudden influx of Wolves fans trying to login and register

Can't get on the Leicester site - keeps timing out

Started fine, but clearly having problems now - freezing at times & seem to have 2 lots of commentary going on which is slightly schizophrenic

anybody else having double english commentators?

Coady what a hero!

Shit defending initially as we let Vardy get isolated with Coady, ball over top and Ruddy flaps. vardy shoots but Coady saves off the line!

Coady is making blocks on the line his 'raison d'etre'

Vardy should have put that in

Having had 2 lots of commentary - now have none & actually better for it

Strongly suspect Coady may improve significantly for being given responsibility of captaincy

Great stop by Coady and have been quite pleased with the distribution from the Wolves players, in general.

His passing is perfect for us to be able to effectively use the early switch of play which seems to be a real advantage of this formation!

Great turn by Bright but terrible shot doesn't bother Leicester. Then some more good payer and his effort is just wide

Edit: I thought was Bright my picture not so great

Back