• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Really enjoyed that, Dan. Think we all need to directly tweet Spiers & Fielden with a link to your article.

Not sure where to put this but as promised, my article on FFP and a few other matters:

http://oscillatingwildly.net/somebody-is-wrong-on-the-internet/

No idea what you were thinking there - a well written, lucid article leavened with a bit of humour.

No fake news, no unrelated controversial headline to ensure people click on the article to make money from the advertising (which you don't really have), no hobby horse theory (apart from references to Matt's inabilities, but thats merely the truth anyway), no doomsday outcome from inaccurate facts.

How do you expect to make it as a journalist doing this :icon_biggrin:

Good article - everyone should be made to read this

Looks like it's spreading quite nicely mate. Will be useful to refute some of the dafter arguaments.

Looks like it's spreading quite nicely mate. Will be useful to refute some of the dafter arguaments.

Yeah, I've already broken my record for most views in a day (that was the Lambert/Nuno piece, I get way more traffic as a matter of course now I'm self-hosted).

So long as people liked it, that's all that matters. Should have come out last week really but I wasn't happy with it. Cheers all!

You're even getting some love over the road!

Fantastic article, Dan. I've shared it as far and as wide as I can!

You're even getting some love over the road!

There are some good people there tbf. It's the ones that aren't that made me leave, but that's a hell of a long time ago now. Eight years. Might as well be a century in Internet terms.

We've not had an instinctive striker here for ages - with the exception of Afobe. Deliveries from Graham - and the growing number of quality we've got in midfield - will be far better utilised as and when we bring in someone to get on the end of them. I'm very confident we'll bring in a suitable player who will thrive on the creativity we should have with the likes of Graham, Cav, Costa, Jota, Douglas, Neves etc etc.

Dicko's first season he showed some great flashes of ingenuity. Ditto SEB until we went up and Mick stopped playing him consistently.

I'm young to some other men. A dwindling number admittedly.

He deserves to be. I don't know really how you make money doing this sort of thing, but you absolutely should and deserve to.

I don't at the moment is the answer. But if I ever get AdSense to work then I might make something. Later on someone might pay me to write this stuff. Probably not though.

I don't at the moment is the answer. But if I ever get AdSense to work then I might make something. Later on someone might pay me to write this stuff. Probably not though.

Did anything happen with Old Gold Glory?

I know Graham. If he wants me, he'll ask me :D

I didn't realise that was Graham Large. I really can't be arsed keeping up with the upper echelons of Wolves fans, I just read their Twitter shit and don't really care who they are.

Back