• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Considering it was is first competitive game for a while I thought he was excellent.

We've not had an instinctive striker here for ages - with the exception of Afobe. Deliveries from Graham - and the growing number of quality we've got in midfield - will be far better utilised as and when we bring in someone to get on the end of them. I'm very confident we'll bring in a suitable player who will thrive on the creativity we should have with the likes of Graham, Cav, Costa, Jota, Douglas, Neves etc etc.

The extraordinary amount of assists that he has in the few games that he has played suggests that he does have an end product.

If we have someone on the end and looking for crosses often I'm sure he will get more. Then again not sure he will be crossing as much if he plays RF (Rather than RWB) as he'll be more central

watching last night I thought how we lined up was taylor made for Afobe were he still here. If we have a spare 10 mil I still think it would be money well spent for both sides.

I loved jarvo but he and Graham are very different, Jarvis had that burst of pace over a short distance to beat his man and whip a hopeful cross in, he worked very much on quantity. Graham on the other hand is reasonably quick but has great feet and fantastic delivery, far better than Jarvis, he can also score a few goals too.

Potentially he is the better player however how he fits into our current side is another question, as an attacking wing back he could be fantastic, not so sure as an inside forward.

Just glad he got some minutes to show Nuno what he can do, he was brilliant for us under Kenny until he got injured.

watching last night I thought how we lined up was taylor made for Afobe were he still here. If we have a spare 10 mil I still think it would be money well spent for both sides.

To knock this Afobe crap on the head. If Howe did sell, and if we had £10+ million Afobe wouldnt come here even if he had a shotgun to his head. The end of his Wolves career was tainted with lies and more thanks to the open mouth of a former chairman.

Badge Kissing Ben told his own share of porkies.

Anyway he isn't coming, although he'll be lucky to start five games between now and Christmas with the way it stands at the moment.

Badge Kissing Ben told his own share of porkies.

Anyway he isn't coming, although he'll be lucky to start five games between now and Christmas with the way it stands at the moment.

You and Quirk are right. Its a shame but if he was here now we have the players to give him the confidence and ammunition to be a big hit. There will be another. His loss really. He wanted his tilt at glory and caused some bad blood in doing it. Had he been a little patient who knows.

Nice one Dan, good article to dispel some 'myths'

Superb read. People need to retweet the fuck out of that article.

Nah...still worried about FFP. Why else would we play a 16 year old striker instead of buying one........

Back