• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

I am not sure Gallagher is actually on our radar. Our striker (judging by business so far) is going to be in a rather different league to that.

Zyro ain't ready, he needs games. He'll be sub-par whilst he gets back to his old self. I'm not sure our first team is the place to do that right now

yeah, if we dont sign two of them

Loan to loan windows mean you have to be careful who you loan out. I wouldn't let Zyro go anywhere unless we got a minimum of 2 extra forwards in

Zyro ain't ready, he needs games. He'll be sub-par whilst he gets back to his old self. I'm not sure our first team is the place to do that right now

if he is so behind he can get up to speed in the u23

Well that is what the bench will be for. As are the reserves. A loan would be pointless.

I am not sure Gallagher is actually on our radar. Our striker (judging by business so far) is going to be in a rather different league to that.

Agreed. Though Gallaghers name keeps coming up I expect another signing way beyond our previous expectations.

He definitely has been on our radar. I know that when Lambert was in charge he was a key target. Now that has obviously shifted with Nuno but I think he is still an option.

very nice for Samuels to get a goal at that age, it will be a boost to train even harder for him

Nuno still blocking Timmy II

I will do interviews after the last game in Austria

Actually after the Shrewsbury game

Ok maybe after Peterborough....

Sod It, probably see you at the press conference I am obliged to do before Boro.

if he is so behind he can get up to speed in the u23

Yeah I'd keep Zyro here - Bright needs first team experience so sending him out on loan would benefit him. Zyro needs gametime that he can gain in the U23s.

Doherty says the ref told him he would have sent off the Peterborough player for the challenge on him had it been a league game.

Doherty says the ref told him he would have sent off the Peterborough player for the challenge on him had it been a league game.
Yeah, thought it was clear..very dangerous play and also late

If it's for a dangerous tackle, then he should send him off in a friendly too, IMO. Endangering others is bang out of order regardless of the type of fixture.

I'd actually like to hear from Nuno or at least someone from the club now, not so much about pre season performances but more about injuries - Hause, Marshall, Dicko, Neves (after Saturday's game).

Ugh, where do they find these cretins?? :icon_wink:

Back