• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Big deal.

He is nowhere near what we need.

He played well today, I think you need to accept you may well be in the minority here.

Cant really say Neves was the best player on show as he had less than 20minutes.

What else did he do (bar the 1v1 which I should've credited him with)?

That one thing was more than everyone else put together. He looked like Bright always has done in the first team to me, great touch and looks a threat but makes the wrong decision 90% of the time. Passes when he should dribble and dribbles when he should pass. He's frustrating but there is a player in there somewhere.

On Neves in those 20 minutes he was the best player by a mile, picked out several 30-40 yard passes that put us in good positions, won the ball back a few times all while trying to dodge awful tackles and playing next to Dave.

What else did he do (bar the 1v1 which I should've credited him with)?

I think he was the only one prepared to beat players and pass forwards. Not long after his run and pass for Zyro he managed to beat a player centrally, looked up and there was nothing for him to play with. Similar to Ronan and Cav he didn't have much in front of him but he certainly performed better than those two.

He played well today, I think you need to accept you may well be in the minority here.

Cant really say Neves was the best player on show as he had less than 20minutes.

There is more chance of Deutsch joining the Doherty fan-club than me thinking Price is anything better than bang fucking average.

That one thing was more than everyone else put together. He looked like Bright always has done in the first team to me, great touch and looks a threat but makes the wrong decision 90% of the time. Passes when he should dribble and dribbles when he should pass. He's frustrating but there is a player in there somewhere.

I agree with this..he clearly has a lot of talent and I know it is one of your fav players YW..must agree with slink though..inconsistent and very green..but got a lot of talent going forward, need to develop his game though to be a regular at this level

He's not one of my 'favourite' players by a long stretch :icon_lol: But had he played as Ronan did in the first half he'd be getting all manners of stick!

I hope Nuno takes the time to work with him as he is very talented though, as is Ronan, MGW, Ennis!

There is more chance of Deutsch joining the Doherty fan-club than me thinking Price is anything better than bang fucking average.

DW will never join the Doc club even though he has been decent going forward the last year or so..not the worst defender we have had but he must hold his stance i guess

He's not one of my 'favourite' players by a long stretch :icon_lol: But had he played as Ronan did in the first half he'd be getting all manners of stick!

I hope Nuno takes the time to work with him as he is very talented though, as is Ronan, MGW, Ennis!

would love for Ennis to start in the cups

On Neves in those 20 minutes he was the best player by a mile, picked out several 30-40 yard passes that put us in good positions, won the ball back a few times all while trying to dodge awful tackles and playing next to Dave.

I don't doubt Neves was great but I can't say he was the best as he was only on for such a short amount of time. I agree with you on Bright, unfortunately for him unless he improves that he'll never play at this level. Having all the technique in the world isn't going to help if you've got the brain of a simpleton.

I see Boro lost 2-0 to Rochdale, the first game could be a cracker.....

This doesn't look promising.

index.php

it will be tight..like the woman said inviting numerous people over..

Twitter is on fire tonight. I see one of the Twitter gods Russ Cockburn wanted us to use machine guns on Shrewsbury players as a tit for tat mind fuck exercise. Idiotic man.

please dont tell me our only DM now is Saiss?

Could just be a precaution and might only be some tissue damage.

Twitter is on fire tonight. I see one of the Twitter gods Russ Cockburn wanted us to use machine guns on Shrewsbury players as a tit for tat mind fuck exercise. Idiotic man.

Hes not right Quirk but I can understand his point on not being bullied. Somebody should've had a word with the Shrewsbury lads and somebody should've stuck one on Nolan so he didn't do it again. It's about control and we didn't exert any today.

I'm sure we will when it counts and it is only a friendly.

Back