• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Miguel-Angel-Jimenez.jpg

-------------Norris-------------
---Batth----Coady----Boly----
Doherty-----------------Douglas
--------Neves-----Saiss---------
Enobakhare--Dicko---Cavaleiro

Today's starting line up.

I think you can start to see his thinking. Wouldn't be surprised if the wing backs and middle two are how we line up vs Boro.

Coady really is going to be one of the central defenders isnt he. LMFAO

Be interesting to see how Bright gets on in a wider position today.

Ruddy in for Norris & Miranda in for Coady and that's not far off our best 11, IMO.

Obviously Helder comes in for Bright when fit.

Barring injury or new signings I think Ruddy, Doherty, Douglas, Miranda, Boly, Saiss, Neves and Dicko are pretty certain starters versus Boro. The other centre half and wider forwards still up for grabs.

Barring injury or new signings I think Ruddy, Doherty, Douglas, Miranda, Boly, Saiss, Neves and Dicko are pretty certain starters versus Boro. The other centre half and wider forwards still up for grabs.

Cavaleiro is nailed on in this system too, but I'm aware he's suspended for the start of the season - so if we don't sign anyone else, I think we may see Ronan on the left of the forward three (Zyro will probably start on the right, fitness permitting).

If Norris impresses he could start vs Boro. A true pre season GK battle, both new signings with everything to prove.

Coady really is going to be one of the central defenders isnt he. LMFAO

Coady and Miranda for the middle position, Boly and Hause for the left, Batth and Bennett for the right.

I don't think either Batth or Bennett have looked comfortable on the right side of the three in this formation, but in Nuno we trust, I guess.

I can see Boly on the right when Hause is fit. I think Kortney would really suit the position too.

A minute in an Ruben drives forward and plays a perfect throughball on the angle to Cav..

Quality pass from Neves through to Bright, who tricks is way past a defender and then drills it in low - saved by the keeper.

When all else fails Batth still loves dinking one into the channel bless him.

Who called man on Danny ? There wasnt any fucker around 20 yards of him. LMFAO

When all else fails Batth still loves dinking one into the channel bless him.

Indeed. Luckily I don't think he will be starting too much for us this season (unless he really improves on the ball drastically)

Back