• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Dicko clean through but heavy touch and the keeper smothers.

I <3 Barry Douglas

Boly's bodyshape/running style looks very Yaya Toure at times, big ol' unit sort of ambling around looking a bit lethargic.

I <3 Barry Douglas

Boly's bodyshape/running style looks very Yaya Toure at times, big ol' unit sort of ambling around looking a bit lethargic.

Doumbia was the next Yaya. So thats him fucked then.

Another (nearly) quality ball through from Neves but Dicko can't quite get on to it.

12 minutes in and Im so enjoying this already, one touch passing with a purpose, players finding space in behind and balls being played into those spaces..

Probably only interesting to me, but I like that the on-screen graphics and overall image resolution have been improving over the course of these three matches. We're actually starting to see what a WolvesTV broadcast will look like.

Like the look of Douglas so far (that may be due to the fact that we haven't really had anyone there really for some time) - decent control & quick enough

Neves just effortlessly pinged a 50 yard pass to the feet of Doherty. Fucking hell, he's going to be great to watch this season.

Probably only interesting to me, but I like that the on-screen graphics and overall image resolution have been improving over the course of these three matches. We're actually starting to see what a WolvesTV broadcast will look like.

Good quality feed - as its a preseason game can really hear Nuno's shouts. Educational

Neves just effortlessly pinged a 50 yard pass to the feet of Doherty. Fucking hell, he's going to be great to watch this season.
If only we had someone worthwhile on the end of the pass.

Front three not really working for me at the moment, seem to have got themselves in a bit of a muddle positionally when trying to press a few times and Dicko not really working as a focal point so far when they get the ball, wide players seem to drop in well and link with the midfield/wingbacks but haven't seen much come straight down the middle to see how they could link with Dicko.

Was just about to say Dicko isn't having much luck holding the ball up.

Too many tricks from Bright. Seems to be trying too hard to impress.

Bright has looked pap in the 5 mins I've tuned in :/

Cav also trying one touch too many

Neves likes a long crossfield pass & is bloody accurate as well

Bright has looked pap in the 5 mins I've tuned in :/

He's not been great. A couple of nice flicks and interchanges at the start but as the match has gone on he's drifted onto another wavelength to Cavaleiro and Dicko, and he's not really working. He's overcomplicating things. Still too raw for us I think, but whether that means he's better off with a loan somewhere in League One or if he'll develop and learn better coming off the bench during the upcoming season, I'm not sure.

Back