• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

It's not a party for Paddy unless he is spraying seafood guts over a celebrity standing 20 ft away

Knowing the jobs Pad has had, I am guessing those parties were somewhat loud affairs with the odd flash of obscene wealth and arrogance

I like most of the people I work with, enjoy the free booze and food, and have also been known to be a bit of a karaoke kunt at the odd Christmas bash

Christmas do's are ace, although my enthusiasm has tailed off as i've got older

Team building days are a skive, i'm not sure why anyone wouldn't like a sanctioned day / half-day off work

Christmas do's are ace, although my enthusiasm has tailed off as i've got older

Team building days are a skive, i'm not sure why anyone wouldn't like a sanctioned day / half-day off work
Our company decided to ditch the standard team building days after Covid.

Instead, each Team Manager gets a budget they can use through the year to help build team moral etc.

Some teams will go and do things like escape rooms, paintballing etc but our team made an executive decision to use that budget to get pissed as many times as possible throughout the year instead of being in work. Moral has never been higher....

It's not a party for Paddy unless he is spraying seafood guts over a celebrity standing 20 ft away

Knowing the jobs Pad has had, I am guessing those parties were somewhat loud affairs with the odd flash of obscene wealth and arrogance
Ugh. Stupid meal that was ace while cunts fight to buy the Petrus to show they are the richest, followed by shit karaoke, and a load of cocaine fired shagging round the back door of tiger tiger. Not my thing ta.

Ugh. Stupid meal that was ace while cunts fight to buy the Petrus to show they are the richest, followed by shit karaoke, and a load of cocaine fired shagging round the back door of tiger tiger. Not my thing ta.
I can't speak for anyone else but I think your parties in the past may have been wildly different to lot of people's on here (bar Prawn and his Karaoke skillz)

Is Paddy Jordon Belfort!?

I don’t like them. Never have. Twenty years plus of that shite. It’s awful fakery pretending you like people you work with.
Yep, I’m about to retire, and they asked if I wanted a leaving-do - not sure they were expecting a response as warm as if they wanted to shove acid down my jap-eye.

I quite enjoy my Christmas parties now. Wild affairs, all expense paid, and no holds barred. Love working on my own 😅

Because I can't leave shit alone, this was West Hams route to the final.

Alkmaar
Anderlecht
Silkeborg
FCSB
Larnaca
Gent
Fiorentina

According to transfermarkt their combined squads are worth less than West Hams. It's not like the good old days where there was a more level playing field - 30 years of the Prem means a huge disparity between the rest of Europe and England. Any half decent Prem team should be reaching the last 4 just by turning up. I'm not even sure we should have a spot.

The aim of the tournament appears to be to give C and B list teams the chance to win a trophy. Someone described it as the JPT of European football. A fairer description might be Zenith Data Systems.

You might want to look at who Villa beat on the way to some game they go on about in Rotterdam in 1982.

Alkmaar
Anderlecht
Silkeborg
FCSB
Larnaca
Gent
Fiorentina

According to transfermarkt their combined squads are worth less than West Hams. It's not like the good old days where there was a more level playing field - 30 years of the Prem means a huge disparity between the rest of Europe and England. Any half decent Prem team should be reaching the last 4 just by turning up. I'm not even sure we should have a spot.

The aim of the tournament appears to be to give C and B list teams the chance to win a trophy. Someone described it as the JPT of European football. A fairer description might be Zenith Data Systems.
And yes you still sound incredibly bitter and small minded, for reasons which frankly are a mystery to me. I’m sure it makes you feel better but no West Ham fan on earth is going to give even 10 per cent of a shit about your opinion.

And yes you still sound incredibly bitter and small minded, for reasons which frankly are a mystery to me. I’m sure it makes you feel better but no West Ham fan on earth is going to give even 10 per cent of a shit about your opinion.
And that wounds me in ways you can never know.

Getting excited over a new minor release for an IDE and realizing that my childhood is truly dead. 😅

Alkmaar
Anderlecht
Silkeborg
FCSB
Larnaca
Gent
Fiorentina

Is that really much worse than:

Crusaders
FC Pyunik
Torino
Braga
Besiktas (in the middle of their worst ever start for decades)
Slovan Bratislava
Espanyol (finished bottom of La Liga)
Olympiacos

Yep, it was difficult enough standing still having a soft drink that evening

Back