• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

As are team building sessions and days, I don’t need to get an oil barrel across an imaginary river using rope and telegraph poles, thank you very much.
Some people do and they like it.

Not my bag admittedly but I wouldn't go into a huff about it.

As are team building sessions and days, I don’t need to get an oil barrel across an imaginary river using rope and telegraph poles, thank you very much.
And ice breakers. At our place every meeting has to have an ice breaker even when its just the team who work together all day every day, fucking tedious!

I'd love someone to have told my dad he can't go to the pub 6 nights a week as it doesn't fit the 'family vision'
Be an interesting conversation in our household, wonder if I fitted in to the family vision or shouldn't I have been conceived on that drunken night behind the kebab shop?

... with certain key players who are behind the planning of the session deigning themselves unnecessary at the event... or they've slid off to do something important. Yet they are the ******* who need it most!

On a point I'm sure we'll all agree on, I think three European competitions is great if it gives the plethora of non-elite but great, historical clubs (like us, of course!) around the continent a chance of silverware and prestige, and playing teams from other countries they normally would only encounter in friendlies
Less is more.

Ha, all that shite was coming into force shortly before i retired, I was always, luckily, over looked owing to being “old school”

Ha, all that shite was coming into force shortly before i retired, I was always, luckily, over looked owing to being “old school”
Well it didn’t catch on. Thank fuck.

Us "youngsters" don't want the boring old curmudgeonly wankers at the team building or Christmas parties either so please stay away :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Us "youngsters" don't want the boring old curmudgeonly wankers at the team building or Christmas parties either so please stay away :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you mean 'Us youngsters' or 'U.S. youngsters' as the latter seems more believable

Christmas parties. Awful. I just can’t see any point.
A chance to get free drinks and you don't see the point?

Right time to dig deeper on this one.....what year did the young lady from accounts reject your Champagne induced advances?

I don’t like them. Never have. Twenty years plus of that shite. It’s awful fakery pretending you like people you work with.

I don’t like them. Never have. Twenty years plus of that shite. It’s awful fakery pretending you like people you work with.
I've been to some I enjoyed.
Dodged others I had zero interest in because of people

I help organise the social events where I work now. First one we did for our Nantwich office was for a summer party. That was pretty good to be honest. Organised the Xmas party but didn't attend but this year I probably will as I like the team I now work with in Milton Keynes.

Back