• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

FyGf3XoWcAAguaH

These people must be stopped.

Sounds like a household filled with laughter! (but only if its scheduled in of course, laugh outside of that alloted time and you are marked down in your next 1:1 meeting)

“I’m such a good capitalist that I’ve commodified every aspect of my marriage.”

People really don’t see how ridiculous it all is.

Sounds like a household filled with laughter! (but only if its scheduled in of course, laugh outside of that alloted time and you are marked down in your next 1:1 meeting)
There's a time and a place for fun and enjoyment, and it's not in this marriage.

"Hey, this skirt looks pretty nice. Only £20 too down from £45, that's a good price"

"Sorry Jenny but that isn't in the budget that we agreed months ago, put it back"

It’s pricks like him that write management bollocks speak, and fill up job adverts with the same nonsense, just to make themselves look clever, only works because everyone normal is saying “ what in the barrelling fuck are you on about”
Had a boss like this years ago when I was unfortunate enough to be partly office based, he’d got a screen saver that made it sound like an aquarium/underwater, anyway the team got dragged into his office, we all had to stand there for an hour plus while he partly ran through future plans/ bollocking us for not hitting sales, all the way through I was like where’s that bubbling underwater sound coming from? When he’d finished he said “ any questions?” I asked “ why does it sound like we’re in a submarine?” Everyone looked at me, he was doing a fish impression with his mouth moving while he thought about it, then said “it’s my screensaver”
Got an all office memo saying all future questions must be written down and sent in advance of meetings.

I'd love someone to have told my dad he can't go to the pub 6 nights a week as it doesn't fit the 'family vision'

I'd love someone to have told my dad he can't go to the pub 6 nights a week as it doesn't fit the 'family vision'
So, you'd be applying the lessons you learned from Malcolm and Cressida Wright-Pratt after following the Modern Parents in Viz? ;)

It is the start of the Christmas Party booking season.

Currently sorting out ours and loads of venues already booked out.

There's a venue near me that's always fully booked for Christmas Day by Boxing Day...

As are team building sessions and days, I don’t need to get an oil barrel across an imaginary river using rope and telegraph poles, thank you very much.

Back