• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

I was crawling with envy last night watching West Ham win this thing

Jarrod Bowen became father to twins this past fortnight too, his partner being lifelong Hammer Danny Dyer's daughter Dani

Might be a tinpot cup,
If we were in the final you’d have all been on the piss in Prague, be unbearable tomorrow after the hangover has gone.
We’d all go and watch the open top bus parade around town
Absolutely, at no point have I said otherwise.

I'd love us to have the experience West Ham did last night.

You mean, anyway back to someone holding a (slightly) different view to you and you lose your shit?

On a point I'm sure we'll all agree on, I think three European competitions is great if it gives the plethora of non-elite but great, historical clubs (like us, of course!) around the continent a chance of silverware and prestige, and playing teams from other countries they normally would only encounter in friendlies

I actually made the effort to click see ignored content. It wasn’t worth it so I won’t bother again.

I've nailed my colours to the master, Id love to be involved/win it, not as much Kudos as CL or EL (yet) but still a major trophy.
Also it's probably the most attainable trophy for middling clubs like us, West Ham etc.

I can't even make three crisp sandwiches with Cheese and Onion baked ffs...

flame-war.gif

All teams had to qualify for the tournament. As DW said our representative had to finish 7th in the PL.

You can have a major trophy and prestige without history, you do realise that?

Calling it comparable with the Texaco cup or ZDS trophy is just silly.
I actually enjoyed us winning the Texaco Cup. I have a Hearts supporting mate who remembers his trip to Molineux.

Back