• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Was all fine by about 0830 down my way (East Herts)

Yeah came back just before 7

Looks like a repeat of the same problem they had this morning. Seems OK for me at the moment, tbf. Was flaky as fuck when I got home. Rebooted my router anyway which seems to have helped (could be a coincidence). The Virgin media website is down tho.

4pm to about ten minutes ago it was very intermittent (some sites worked, some didn't) or flat out down across the board. Seems back to normal now.

Means I'm still working now though when I planned to finish ages ago...

interviewers who say we’ll be in touch later today or midday tomorrow latest to let you know, then you never hear from them again.
Costs nowt to just send out a generic thanks but no thanks email.
Yep. It's shit.

Going for a job us stressful and the waiting can really fuck with you, especially if you need work to survive.

A generic template email that says thanks but no thanks is a kick in the bollocks but not hearing is your bollocks being kicked every hour for around a week.

Years ago, I’d apply, then wait and see, before applying for something else, now it’s just look for something else straight after the interview.
Not that bothered about not getting the Sainsbury’s job I went for, annoyed about the decathlon job, the interview went really well, and the practical assessment was even better, found and fixed all the bike faults.
The VW job I went for yesterday, said they’ll let me know Tuesday next week.

Would a job in Nantwich be to far for you? (2 days a week...3 at home)

Pffft gentle bike ride twice a week...

interviewers who say we’ll be in touch later today or midday tomorrow latest to let you know, then you never hear from them again.
Costs nowt to just send out a generic thanks but no thanks email.
I feel your pain mate, spent 1980-83 with that shit.

Yep. It's shit.

Going for a job us stressful and the waiting can really fuck with you, especially if you need work to survive.

A generic template email that says thanks but no thanks is a kick in the bollocks but not hearing is your bollocks being kicked every hour for around a week.
agreed. added on the the stress, is the amount of time and effort applicants put into applying, and then preparing for the interview. It's a common courtesy, and a human decency issue.

Getting your car stole off your drive 🤬

Came just after midnight, spent 3 or 4 mins trying to scan the front of the house with a big square device to I assume connect to the key with it. After lots of perseverance at different positons, suddenly the car lights come on and off he goes. Cunt(s)

Been waiting around all day for the house sale/purchase shit to go through. We were told mid-day, early afternoon. So packed van etc, still nothing. I mean, how fucking hard can it be to do it quickly and take the stress out of things for people. It means we're gonna be unloading the van until fucking midnight!

Getting your car stole off your drive 🤬

Came just after midnight, spent 3 or 4 mins trying to scan the front of the house with a big square device to I assume connect to the key with it. After lots of perseverance at different positons, suddenly the car lights come on and off he goes. Cunt(s)
There's been a spate of nicking our model of car, so we keep all keys now in a Faraday Pouch within a Faraday Box.

Back