• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

I don't like the sleeves, so shan't be buying.

a20305ca43153628813202f8694a471b.jpg

It's a Disgrace I tell you Franksie.

2XL is fucking MASSIVE!

Yes but you are 8'3''. I don't think that is ol' Mickey's problem...

Err I'm a 2xl in some clothing ranges. Perhaps its a good job I dont buy the tops, although the white one I got fits OK- think thay was just an XL

Oi! Some of us need our 3XLs - 2XL doesn't fit me across the shoulders.

2xl slim for me, since xl seems to be designed for short people these days.

Blimey. You are all on about 2XL or 3XL and I've just pre ordered the largest junior size :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Normally I am an adult small but they have done a larger junior shirt this time that looks like it's practically the same size but cheaper.

TBF I am only about 5'6"/5' 7" and 9 stone!

Blimey. You are all on about 2XL or 3XL and I've just pre ordered the largest junior size :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Normally I am an adult small but they have done a larger junior shirt this time that looks like it's practically the same size but cheaper.

TBF I am only about 5'6"/5' 7" and 9 stone!

I’ve done poos bigger than you.

6’4, though football shirts in XL are usually fine - it’s polo and T shirts which tend to be a bit like crop tops at times.

That's the thing you could just about stomach £55 if it was top quality but they're not the replicas sold to fans are Chinese sweat shop shit at best. Loads of stories of ununiformed fitting, wonky lettering, poor stitching etc

Mate, I've got some bad news for you about where most football kits come from...

Really glad they went with black sleeves. Still not a huge fan of the pattern, though. Hopefully the away shirt is more to my taste as I still don't own any Wolves' gear.

Mate, I've got some bad news for you about where most football kits come from...

Its not news if I already clearly know that.....still doesn't mean I have to like.

Poor attempt at patronising.

Its not news if I already clearly know that.....still doesn't mean I have to like.

Poor attempt at patronising.

Completely misread your post, thought you were trying to make a very different point. Apologies.

Back