• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Look same here, just adult looks smaller pattern but that’s just cos the junior is scaled up to fit same tile size
9b0516ae60e044daefd49a398acf1cac.png

Not a fan of that - black sleeves I could live with, but the extra gold bit at the bottom just looks as if they made the sleeves too short & only had gold materiel left

Won't be buying it - then again probably wasn't whatever it looked like

The more I see it the more I like it. I think I'll wait until the away kit comes out to decide whether I'll buy it or not though.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Those who want to see what the infant size kit is like, Wolves have got Podence to do an unboxing vid on Twitter...

If the colour is as per the Coady picture then it's bang on. Not too yellow, not too orange

If the colour is as per the Coady picture then it's bang on. Not too yellow, not too orange

The Podence one looks very orange. Lighting on our tops is a fooking nightmare

I dont know, I think it could be better

Those who want to see what the infant size kit is like, Wolves have got Podence to do an unboxing vid on Twitter...

I thought that we had to ban height jokes on here. :angry-smiley-034:

It’s literally fine other than the sleeves. Even then it’s OK.

Seems alright but I hate the sleeves. Does look very Hull City.

Coady seems to be the outlier. All the rest are orange including Diogo's photo that looks like it's lit by natural light

this thread gave the summer transfer thread a 5 month head start and is still only 150 posts behind :icon_lol:
it you want a reaction from football fans...

this thread gave the summer transfer thread a 5 month head start and is still only 150 posts behind :icon_lol:
it you want a reaction from football fans...
Well we haven't had any real credible link yet tbf

Personally I think the club should release a range of lucky underpants specifically for match days. The ones I wore for the Chelsea game definitely need replacing...

Back