• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Does the sponsor deal finish at the end of the 20/21 season?

Yep.

Could well be the last one with a betting company as well. It won't be long before they are banned from sponsoring sports team

Completely baffles me why clubs don't have a comp to let fans design the shirt and then vote on it. Would generate great PR, make sure fans were onboard with it and possibly give a leg up to the career of a young designer

Because fans of other teams will hijack such votes - like the campaign to name a stand the Bell End.
Or names like Boaty McBoatface will be selected.

Because fans of other teams will hijack such votes - like the campaign to name a stand the Bell End.

Both great calls by the British Public

You could do it via supporter numbers/those with purchase history.

The bell end won. Unfortunately they called it the Colin Bell stand

You lot sound proper gutted.

I quite like it. To make it better I'd perhaps remove the gold trim on the sleeves and have them all black. Oh and have Fosun sponsor us instead. Ours is so crappy.

We had a vote once. One option that clearly had already been chosen as the new kit, and then some abominations that were totally wrong (colour, stripes). And yes, fans from other clubs jumped on the shit ones.

Look at our Player of the Year choices.

I am not trusting our fans with anything.

The Coady unboxing video shows the randomness of the colours for our kits. 3 shirts, all different colours - I’m colour blind and even I can see that’s weird.

The gold trim just looks odd, I don't mind the black sleeves but a 2 inch trim?? It just looks wrong, no no no no no

It wasn't yellow :)

I thought it looked more like the colour of the W88 one in the pictures but who knows, the lights they shine on the kits for photos make them look different.

I also presumed that was the colour Adidas worked to as the gold trim on this seasons away kit exactly matches the colour of last season's home kit (I have no idea what this season's home kit colour was supposed to be as it seems to be a weird mix of several shades).

The Coady unboxing video on the website/facebook/twitter gives a better indication of the colour as his kids have older Wolves shirts on. Worth a look.

The Coady unboxing video on the website/facebook/twitter gives a better indication of the colour as his kids have older Wolves shirts on. Worth a look.
Yeah I've seen it. Both his kids are wearing this season's kit though, not last season's.

I think the base colour is the same as last year's but the darker pattern make it look a bit different (similar to this season's). The gold bits on the sleeve look the same as last year's colour to me.

Yeah I've seen it. Both his kids are wearing this season's kit though, not last season's.

I think the base colour is the same as last year's but the darker pattern make it look a bit different (similar to this season's). The gold bits on the sleeve look the same as last year's colour to me.

Both his kids wearing the same top and yet even they look completely different

Nah, youngest is wearing some sort of training too - got a round neck and plain sleeves. Much better for it.

Nah, youngest is wearing some sort of training too - got a round neck and plain sleeves. Much better for it.

Is it an infants kit which has a different neckline?

Is it an infants kit which has a different neckline?

Would seem so, looks much better for it too.
41edb435a72ada26dce387c2a9e50d4a.jpg

Both his kids wearing the same top and yet even they look completely different

The adult and junior versions of the new kit on the Wolves website both have a different pattern on them.

The adult and junior versions of the new kit on the Wolves website both have a different pattern on them.

Bit shit for the kids really who just want to look and wear the same as their hero's. They already have to put up with a different sponsor due to the club (like most others I concede) putting £ over ethics.

They both look the same to me. The infants one may have a slightly different pattern due to the neck being different.

Back