• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Mate, I've got some bad news for you about where most football kits come from...

Really glad they went with black sleeves. Still not a huge fan of the pattern, though. Hopefully the away shirt is more to my taste as I still don't own any Wolves' gear.
The black sleeves are naff.

The black sleeves are naff.

Because?

I like them. As someone else pointed out, going orange on the sleeves without continuing the pattern from the front of the shirt would clash horribly. Contrasting sleeves almost always look good, IMO.

Because?

I like them. As someone else pointed out, going orange on the sleeves without continuing the pattern from the front of the shirt would clash horribly. Contrasting sleeves almost always look good, IMO.

Maybe we will get stripes next year.

Looks way better for me

sZZFhWD.png

Attachments

• KIT.jpg
    KIT.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 19
I am contacting Jeff to ask for the 23/24 kit to be used next year

Because?

Because I don't like them... You do. Fair enough. Fucking orange?

Much as i hate to say it, it IS orange.

When has Wolves shirt genuinely been gold? Or even old gold?

Anyone brings up the rust top now and says "that's the right colour" then I swear to God.

About 98/99 was our proper colour I would say.

LvkZPtllhEOvHOyjdAIJzdJzsd8LzbPjb9ZGQ0aiG_DteZSQMaxSvd6rbiRVQG8PfmIS-Xkgy_FU0Sgv8A7oeN_7ym2cBe_Ldw

I liked the yellow one from last season, not a wolves colour but neither are the various shades of oranges we've worn since above

Last season’s wasn’t yellow. And yes it was a great shirt.

It absolutely was yellow.

wolves_18_19_adidas_home_kit_c.jpg

You can say you like a yellow kit, I don't care.

Anyone brings up the rust top now and says "that's the right colour" then I swear to God.

About 98/99 was our proper colour I would say.

LvkZPtllhEOvHOyjdAIJzdJzsd8LzbPjb9ZGQ0aiG_DteZSQMaxSvd6rbiRVQG8PfmIS-Xkgy_FU0Sgv8A7oeN_7ym2cBe_Ldw

Year the 97/99_was the best one....I am the only person that liked the rust, dont know or care whether it was right or not

Back