• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

The final LCS shirt and the first Burrdshit one were proper gold for me

It absolutely was yellow.

wolves_18_19_adidas_home_kit_c.jpg

You can say you like a yellow kit, I don't care.

No it absolutely wasn’t.

Norwich-City-Home-Kit-16-17.jpg

If Steps can release Deeper Shade Of Blue, then there are different shades of yellow.

Yellow.

If Steps can release Deeper Shade Of Blue, then there are different shades of yellow.

Yellow.

Of course there are different shades of yellow. Last season’s kit just wasn’t one of them!

I loved the W88 shirt. Fucking brilliant and I loved the colour. However, you have to recognise that was going to divide the crowd. This seasons is an abomination by comparison. I wait the chance to pass judgement on the new one when I see it.

Ah. The annual “old gold” debate. The colour no one actually knows what it is and much like grey there are multiple shades of it.

Ah. The annual “old gold” debate. The colour no one actually knows what it is and much like grey there are multiple shades of it.

Absolutely.. ..but its fun rubbishing everyone elses opinion

W88 was golden yellow..? I haven't got the encyclopedic knowledge others do, but some 90s ones were spot on. I really liked the look of the Burrda one too.

Because I don't like them... You do. Fair enough. Fucking orange?

"Old gold" is pretty much a marketing phrase tbf.

My eyes say orange. A yellow-ish orange, but still orange. Like orange juice is technically orange.

Yellow? I’m wearing it, it’s not yellow, esp not when wet. It’s just...not.

On the colour front. This was my first kit and is what I see as the correct colour
823eb1105376bdbba19f84ac4cd02b7f.jpg

Tbf, based on the white levels in that photo, it probably didn't look like that in real life.

That colour isn’t “old gold”. Which is why the debate is stupid. It’s a faded mustard colour.

Back