• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

That looks like someone has just made the home shirt colours negative? Hoping it’s a fake!

The original picture of that on Twitter even has "Home Kit 2020/21 above it, so pretty much nailed on as a fake

it did
3bcb106f176031f13ba0d42ea047f06d.jpg

Who was the keeper with the dark hair? He'd definitely been enjoying his summer break!

Mick Kearns isn't it?

I played cricket with his son a few times.

Who was the keeper with the dark hair? He'd definitely been enjoying his summer break!

Yeah, it's Mick Kearns. Didn't play very often for us (but did for Walsall many times) - but IIRC he saved a penalty for us at the Hawthorns in one of his few games. 1980-81 season?

Liked his hot dinners by the look of it (I realise I'm throwing stones in a glass house with that comment!)

Loved the pizza, loved the pasta

Even though it’s obviously fake, quite like the look of it

People are fucking weird, why would you go to all that trouble mocking up a fake kit? What possible benefit to them is it

Take about 5s to do the above. But, yes people on the internet are deeply weird.

People are fucking weird, why would you go to all that trouble mocking up a fake kit? What possible benefit to them is it

People are weird.

The same reason people invent transfer rumours or whatever. They want a snoop, to be the first to report something, the attention.

Was looking at that earlier, some nice stuff there.

Back