• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

It’s the same/very similar training kit to Leeds going by Costa’s latest pictures on Facebook.

Damn. Stick a sponsor on them and turn them gold...

Already ordered the navy polo. Looks OK but I'd rather it was black as usual.

Already ordered the navy polo. Looks OK but I'd rather it was black as usual.
New training kit has just arrived. It's very nice soft material. Half and half cotton/polyester.

I like it a lot better in the flesh that the pictures.

Well that's good... I think they look class on the photos. My Xmas present sorted. Unless my entire family wants to share a loan towards the new Xbox console.

BREAKING NEWS

Joe Edwards
@JoeEdwards_Star
By the way, Wolves' away kit should be unveiled towards the end of the month. Not sure on colour.

All ready for the unspecified release of the kit we have no idea what colour it will be? Exciting wait ahead

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

What a fucking plum. Club to release kit before new season starts shocker.

Yeah, but maybe he knows Paulinho will be announced in the kit...

Yeah, but maybe he knows Paulinho will be announced in the kit...

I have a feeling they will stitch a secret code under the collar that will tell you how to claim your credit from the Olympiakos ticket...

I had my despatch email last Saturday for delivery of the new top but a week later it still hasn't been delivered yet. I don't like waiting!

I had my despatch email last Saturday for delivery of the new top but a week later it still hasn't been delivered yet. I don't like waiting!
Had the same for my sons. The tracking number doesn't work until the Royal Mail try to deliver it

BREAKING NEWS

Joe Edwards
@JoeEdwards_Star
By the way, Wolves' away kit should be unveiled towards the end of the month. Not sure on colour.

All ready for the unspecified release of the kit we have no idea what colour it will be? Exciting wait ahead

The same source has told Joe that the club may try and sell some season tickets as well.

My new shirt has just been delivered. Decent enough quality, but I ordered a large this time, whereas last season I went for XL - they look exactly the same size to me!

Someone posted some pictures this morning and the material looked ridiculously thin. Is that the case?

It's probably a bit thinner than last season's but I wouldn't say it's an issue.

Back