• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

That is vile :icon_lol:

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Not sure we've ever had a worse kit. I hope they've not bought too many

It's absolutely shocking. Alan is going to love it :icon_lol:

Wow that's so bad I find it hilarious!

Worst Wolves kit ever?

Oh. Erm. That's... different.

I guess that will stop people going on about Doherty for a few mins at least.

The sleeves are a good start...and then
316987baf4090f324d7aebeae1c74eb9.jpg

Benno will look great wearing that as he maraudes down the right wing

It's like 80 / 90s West Germany around the neck and sleeves and an abomination in the middle

Stunning.

Which market are we trying to crack with that one then (apart from Alan and his family)

Is there going to be a situation where they ever have to wear the 'change' away shorts? It's going to look even worse if it gets paired with navy blue shorts.

Stunning.

Which market are we trying to crack with that one then (apart from Alan and his family)

The 'foolishly tried to paint the kids' bedroom blue whilst wearing a nice white away shirt' market?

It's truly a very special shirt. Which is a polite way of saying it's absolutely atrocious :icon_lol:

Not sure we've ever had a worse kit. I hope they've not bought too many

Well the website already has the cyber queue in place so I guess plenty are diving in.

I think they are testing what level of shit they can put a club crest on before people stop buying!

Juventus have a similar style kit but the pattern is all over the kit, so it doesn;t look that bad

I can only assume they asked Doc to model it, and that was the catalyst for his exit.

Back