• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

They've put it out to distract us from the fact we're not going to by any players again ;)

This is better but still a bit shit:

c71026e946b1e68941c67cc69c99c59c.jpg
I'd buy that.

I know the ageing geriatrics like myself and a few other members like a plain, classical kit, but surely if we're appealing to the kids/overseas market (are we signing someone from Argentina?) then we could do that with a 3rd kit?

And does it impact the players? "OK, lads, go and give it your all. You look like shit and even Baggies fans are laughing at you, but do your best."

It looks like you peel off the blue to reveal a decent kit :icon_lol:

Look again at the video, seems each shirt has a slightly different "splat" effect

Still rancid though

Silver lining is that we don't actually have a colour clash with anyone this season now Watford and Norwich have gone (yes I know it doesn't work like that these days). So hopefully we won't see it very often.

Won't be able to wear it vs Brighton, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester, City, Spurs or Albion straight off.

Blue all over fine. Sleeves all over, good. Combine the two... horrific

Silver lining is that we don't actually have a colour clash with anyone this season now Watford and Norwich have gone (yes I know it doesn't work like that these days). So hopefully we won't see it very often.

Won't be able to wear it vs Brighton, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester, City, Spurs or Albion straight off.
There's a minimum number of games you have to wear it contractually I believe. My memory says 6, but that could well be wrong

There's a minimum number of games you have to wear it contractually I believe. My memory says 6, but that could well be wrong

Tell them no then.

Adidas have been shite for us, rip up the deal if you want for all I care.

Yeah Adidas have been poor the quality of the kits and training stuff they've given us have been shit. How long are we under contract with them for?

Look again at the video, seems each shirt has a slightly different "splat" effect

They do! That's a bloody good spot.

I suppose that means that if you actually go into the club shop to buy one, that you can pick the version of the blue pattern you want?

tenor.gif

Was going to ask, when's the Adidas deal up? They seem to be actively trying to put out worse kits year on year - next year's might actually induce blindness (assuming we're still tied to them by then)

I wouldn't be seen dead in one as I'd look like a Telly Tubby but I don't hate it.

Back