• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Jesus wept, I thought that was a pisstake when I saw it.

I dont normally comment on kits too much, as I dont buy them for myself, but thats just embarrassing.

Keep saying it keep kits simple it looks much better

Jesus wept, I thought that was a pisstake when I saw it.

I dont normally comment on kits too much, as I dont buy them for myself, but thats just embarrassing.

Similar to this, usually I even accept the idea that the 3rd kit is designed as a fashion accessory more than either of the other 2, however that new 3rd one is just appalling. It goes against virtually all forms of colour theory, including the theories of deliberately clashing non contrasting colours to make a statement. The gold/yellow just does not work on it.

Similar to this, usually I even accept the idea that the 3rd kit is designed as a fashion accessory more than either of the other 2, however that new 3rd one is just appalling. It goes against virtually all forms of colour theory, including the theories of deliberately clashing non contrasting colours to make a statement. The gold/yellow just does not work on it.
This is the 2nd kit not 3rd kit (isn't it?)

Yep that's the away kit

3rd kit will be a magic eye with a picture of Muscat at this rate

They do! That's a bloody good spot.

I suppose that means that if you actually go into the club shop to buy one, that you can pick the version of the blue pattern you want?

That's cool. I'll have one without the blue pattern, please.

If they'd committed to the pattern for the whole thing - or at least over the shoulders as well - I'd like a lot tbh, enough to maybe even buy. But then I'm not the kind of person to ever actually buy football shirts, so the fact it's not like a normal football shirt is always going to be a plus for someone like me.

You know what? When I first saw it I laughed because I thought it was so horrible - but actually, now I've seen it in a few pictures I actually think it's quite nice in a weirdly shit way :icon_lol:

If we can't have a really classy, simple design, I'd rather we did something a bit 'out there' (I loved the Nigeria world cup shirt which a lot of people on here slagged off at the time).

nigeria-2018-world-cup-home-kit-3.jpg

Can't say I'll be spending £55 on it though. The Fosun away Asia cup shirt stays untouched for another season...

This is one of the greatest football shirts of all time. Total classic.

liverpool-fc-2020-21-vapor-match-away-football-shirt-HdXkVS.jpg

If they'd committed to the colour/pattern all over like this it might not be to everybody's taste but I could get my head round it.

Looks like a crap bib on a white shirt. I’ll pass thanks.

I can’t decide if it is so bad it is good, say the sharknado of football attire, or just utterly and completely terrible on all levels like the Star Wars Christmas Special.

Who am I kidding? It’s the latter. What the fuck were they thinking?

Looks like Klinsmann went to bed wearing his Germany kit after a night getting rubber on Blue Bols, and spewed his guts down his front.

Even the launch video is dogshit. Unless that fat bugger with the beard is the new RWB?

Take the blue off and it's an outstanding kit imo. Look at the blue and it looks a mess then part of me thinks it's alright and then you see it on the people in the video and it looks woeful. I usually have no problems with our kits really as i don't think they're generally terrible as football shirts go but this one is.

He's famous with the yoof apparently. S-X, no, me neither
He was on celebrity Gogglebox with KSI. Seemed a nice enough guy. Pops up at the fan park occasionally too.

Really? I thought he was just some random fan that had wandered past. He's called Andrew Gumbley according to Google. But no word on whether he can play RWB

Back