• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

The main issue for me is the disjointed styling, it looks like two different shirts mashed together. Plain white then I'd like it and probably buy it. All blue pattern, I probably wouldn't buy it but I'd understand the design.

This one looks like a white tshirt with a blue patterned boobtube over the top.

Horrible at first glance

Actually quite nice on second look

Am afraid to look a third time in case I hate it again

If you took a brilliant west Germany late eighties top and sewed an ironing board cover to it, this is the result. Adidas fucked up with that dreadful blue. Plain white with the sleeves and Adidas stripes it could have been an all time classic.

My son quite likes it - I assume it’s aimed at kids like him rather than old farts like most of us!

My six year old said “it’s wicked” to which his eldest brother replied “I’m not surprised as it looks like you designed it yourself”.

It's growing on me but man, I still think the plain bit starts too low.

My six year old said “it’s wicked” to which his eldest brother replied “I’m not surprised as it looks like you designed it yourself”.
Looks like you are relying on the older one to look after you in old age [emoji3]

It's growing on me. I may be tempted to get one when they sell them off cheap at the end of the season.

If it is as universally despised as it appears to be here, you won't have to wait till the end of the season, more like January...
I rarely buy away shirts, but I'd definitely pick it up for 20 quid.

I've had three people who don't even remotely follow football ask me if I'd seen our new away kit, so it's got people talking.

New Belgium away kit - substitute old gold for red and it's perfect.

New Belgium away kit - substitute old gold for red and it's perfect.

Still has the weird blank shoulders. In fact, it's exactly the same as ours, just grey for the "stains" instead of cyan.

Still has the weird blank shoulders. In fact, it's exactly the same as ours, just grey for the "stains" instead of cyan.

I didn't notice that, Alan. Might be time to clean my laptop screen...

Back