• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Kit review in the comments on Facebook:

"A few years back as a toddler my youngest had a bug the likes of which are seldom seen outside the cholera infested slums of Bangladesh. Every bodily oriface copiously producing myriad liquids of varying viscosity and colour. And yet, even if one were to stitch together the befouled rags we used to clean him up, you would still be some distance from the sheer eye-assaulting abomination of that kit".

:icon_lol::clap:

Just ordered it, so fuck all you haters. First current kit I've bought since the 90s I reckon

A magic eye kit that turns into the Wolves badge would be great.

Don't think much of the away kit - looks as if someone has taken bits from 2 completely different shirts & randomely stitched them together.

Then again I don't buy them so what do I care

yeah people have alreaady posted it as a plain white kit, which looks fine.

https://twitter.com/stevebird1877/status/1299306433431900161

also really like this mock up someone did of a white top

https://twitter.com/DarrylMagher/status/1299307998930710529

that blue, without the context of wolves, might look OK if it weren't for the cutting off at the collar. it looks like several shirts sewn together... what a horrible, ugly color scheme.

edit -- whoops looks like my page was outdated when I first responded, looks like you've covered this

Think I might order it too. I think it's cool. Striking, different, bold.

Are there shorts to go with it? What are they? Green with a purple codpiece?

Don't like it, but cannot understand why they sewed the blue duvet over the V neck and ruined that bit too!!!

It's so close to being brilliant. Why have the shoulders in just plain white?? Completely ruins it for me.

It's growing on me. I may be tempted to get one when they sell them off cheap at the end of the season.

The version Bear posted earlier is still loads better though.

Back