• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Well that is just fucking awful. Completely fucking awful. On a scale of 0 to 100 that is a zero. Fuck me, it's hideous

Well that is just fucking awful. Completely fucking awful. On a scale of 0 to 100 that is a zero. Fuck me, it's hideous
The hype video would suggest they are targeting a more youthful demographic than you and I

The hype video would suggest they are targeting a more youthful demographic than you and I

If so going by social media and the comments I've seen from younger people and they've failed.

Reckon they're going for the international market more (China especially), seems to be the only market they're bothered about these days.

You know what? When I first saw it I laughed because I thought it was so horrible - but actually, now I've seen it in a few pictures I actually think it's quite nice in a weirdly shit way :icon_lol:

If we can't have a really classy, simple design, I'd rather we did something a bit 'out there' (I loved the Nigeria world cup shirt which a lot of people on here slagged off at the time).

nigeria-2018-world-cup-home-kit-3.jpg

Can't say I'll be spending £55 on it though. The Fosun away Asia cup shirt stays untouched for another season...

Erm, I like it!

If so going by social media and the comments I've seen from younger people and they've failed.

Reckon they're going for the international market more (China especially), seems to be the only market they're bothered about these days.

The website queue would suggest enough like it this morning. Not sure what they are seeing but it will still sell in high numbers in the UK.

No games to attend, 2 kits that don't appeal to me...2020 is saving me a shit ton of money I would normally spend on Football

The website queue is probably full of people needing evidence that we've actually put that shit out for real.

The website queue would suggest enough like it this morning. Not sure what they are seeing but it will still sell in high numbers in the UK.

No games to attend, 2 kits that don't appeal to me...2020 is saving me a shit ton of money I would normally spend on Football

Or just people queuing to look at it (like I did just, and you have).

I'm sure it will sell pretty well, personally don't think theres much correlation to how good a football shirt looks and how well it sells. Has much much more to do with how the team/club are currently doing.

It will sell ok because some people just want to have the new kit regardless. It wont go down well in general opinion because its a piece of shit. :icon_lol:

If they’d kept it white with those sleeves it would look great, but that just looks a complete mess

There will have to be some absolutely stellar signings to make up for this!!

It looks like they had two completely different ideas for a kit and just stuck them together. Even if I liked the pattern on the front (I don't), who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to stick it on the chest of a white and gold shirt?

What happens when the graphic designer goes on holiday half way through a design and leaves the intern to finish it.

Laughably bad. I'm actually lol'ing at the state of it.

Get rid of the blue crap and it would look half decent. As it is its a monstrosity.

This is better but still a bit shit:

c71026e946b1e68941c67cc69c99c59c.jpg

Back