• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 21.12.18

Doc, Jimenez, Saiss and Coady playing well. Nevez needs a spell on the bench for me, give MGW a run. Traore frustrates me.

Playing really well. Goal was poor from Neves and Boly though. Jimenez excellent again.

I can see MGW for Saiss later in the half..

..and cav for traore

Sorry not read the thread but seen loads criticising Traore elsewhere. Personally feel this is one of his best games. Seemed much more comfortable being part of the expectation of actually passing.

Sorry not read the thread but seen loads criticising Traore elsewhere. Personally feel this is one of his best games. Seemed much more comfortable being part of the expectation of actually passing.
He's going to be a scapegoat for the duration, I'm afraid.

Good, strong run from him just now.

Confess I can't figure out what Neves is trying to do half the time when he receives the ball.

Traore just has too much pepper about his passing at the moment. Like he gets an adrenaline rush before everything.

God damn, Virgil is a freak.

Cav and Morgan getting set.

Moutinho and Traore off, Cav and MGW on.

Liverpool in control right now..we need a big chance to get a bit more energy

Jesus, talk about a pinpoint ball in.

Bad clearance by saiss straight to salah

Fair enough we’ve not done anything second half.

That's rancid.

Poor clearance and then just plain awful from Bennett, you can't be letting stuff run there unless you're absolutely certain there's no-one behind you, he didn't even look and he's rightfully punished.

Very good by MGW winning the ball back and a corner

Back