• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 21.12.18

Think Alisson closes him well to make it difficult but no excuse to not hit the target at least.

Taking off Moutinho instead of Neves was the wrong decision, I think. Something still is just not quite there with Ruben.

That's poor from Boly, caught out completely under the high ball and then get's rinsed by Salah inside the box too, Patricio to the rescue.

Taking off Moutinho instead of Neves was the wrong decision, I think. Something still is just not quite there with Ruben.

Juventus bound I fear. Have thought that since September and nothing I have seen changes that. His head doesn't seem right

Neves has been very anonymous, agree with that

Even worse from Boly now, nearly plays Salah through but a heavy touch to beat Coady gives Patricio chance to come out and smother it.

We have given them more of a game than we would have done previously . Our 2010 win was smash and grab. Well played Liverpool . No complaints

Boly must have a bet on Salah next goal scorer, 3rd time in the last 5 minutes he tries to put him through! Digs himself out of trouble with a good challenge this time but even still the loose ball is nearly put away by Wijnaldum.

Overall I think a draw would've probably been fair, Wolves forced some promising openings without ever really turning any of them into a clear chance but at the same time Liverpool didn't really create anything other than the two goals which were generously gifted by poor defending, Salah got in behind a few times but generally from tight angles where Patricio didn't have to work too hard to keep him out.

Disappointing to throw it away like that when you've generally performed well and perhaps weren't far away from giving yourself an opportunity or two to win it.

Verdict thread open.

Back