• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

In years to come Murphy is going to become the sneering cynical prick that Lawrenson is now. There will be a torch passing when Lawro goes.

I don't mind him on MOTD, he's crap on comms though.

Crowd chanting VAR VAR VAR on a penalty shout....fuck the fuck off

Southampton fans chanting "var, var"... Oh do fuck off!

Redman misses a penalty in the shootout and Derby fans start chanting "var, var" :icon_lol:

Murphy slating the choice of defenders taking penalties. Didn't he play with Stuart Pearce?

Murphy slating the choice of defenders taking penalties. Didn't he play with Stuart Pearce?

Ronald Koeman was one of the best penalty takers in his day, if he was specifically going against centre halves. Keogh a centre half also proves Murphy's point...

Ronald Koeman was one of the best penalty takers in his day, if he was specifically going against centre halves. Keogh a centre half also proves Murphy's point...

John de Wolf's the best I've ever seen in a Wolves shirt.

Jesus BBC....Keogh in HD is not a good thing! At least put up a warning

Redman misses a penalty in the shootout and Derby fans start chanting "var, var" :icon_lol:
Followed by “we’re gonna bounce in a minute” when they won. Lamest chant ever.

Most of it's about temperament and composure really, any professional footballer should be able to hit the back of the net from 12 yards.

Thommo was pretty good too.

Saw him miss twice (he also missed at Blues but I didn't go to that one), invalid.

100% record for the big man (well, 3 out of 3), all unsaveable.

Was just telling the Mrs about Kevin Pressman's penalty :icon_lol: after Murphy questioned defensive players taking them

Was about to say I like the look of Norwich, haven’t seen them this year. And now they score.

Back