• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Hahahahahahahaha

Fuck you Clayheads.

Now just got to avoid the Salop massive trying to break our players.

Wish i had a chance of getting tickets. Should be a good day out.

Wish I could get a ticket for that as it’s more of a home game for me.

Oh my goodness.

Off to the Oatcake to take the fucking piss.

This one aged particularly well...

These are shite.

Step it up 2nd half and this will be 5.....

Joking aside, reading through that is dreadfully reminiscent of us during the 12/13 season.

You do know that Cyber is currently hyperventilating. Sam Ricketts and Dave Edwards!!!

giphy.gif

Not quite. We have got this.

Reading the Oatcake was fun!

I was more swaeting about Afobe than Edwards and Ricketts. Show them respect but we should have enough in the tank

Surely the pass didn't go to him when he was offside, he was back onside when the ball came to him....or am I misunderstanding first/second phase?

Apparently his foot is about 0.6mm offside when the pass is made, possibly, from certain angles.

That's not what VAR is for.

Love how they moan about that amount of time it takes to check VAR.
How about the amount of time wasted standing around while players feign injury, get that shit sorted first.

Apparently his foot is about 0.6mm offside when the pass is made, possibly, from certain angles.

That's not what VAR is for.

It's exactly what VAR is for. The officials got it right, he's offside (or at least his leg is) under the current rules.

Looking at the still I don't think he is. The top of the defender's shoulder is pretty much level with the end of his boot.

Looking at the still I don't think he is. The top of the defender's shoulder is pretty much level with the end of his boot.

Even with the lines on the pitch?

Why they can't draw a wall up I don't know. Easily done and American football have been doing it for some time now.

Even with the lines on the pitch.

However, VAR twats are now claiming the shoulder doesn't count, hence the decision. Sorry but that is bollocks. You are allowed to score with your shoulder so it counts in my book.

It's exactly what VAR is for. The officials got it right, he's offside (or at least his leg is) under the current rules.

This. It's a shame for Derby but it is offside.

Was really annoying me Murphy going on about clear and obvious, he's completely misunderstood it from what I can tell.

Back