• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

City 7 up against poor old Burton, could easily be double figures at this rate. Walking through them at will.

Pep must be really evil to do this to plucky Burton, they're after more to judging from how celebrated number 8.

Fuck and they have another leg to come. Hopefully they play the U18s in that one

Hopefully they're burning themselves out from a goalscoring perspective, what with us having to go there on Monday.

Burton really paying for that early miss, could have made all the difference lolz

9-0 and still around 10 mins to go.

Just think how much better that 2nd leg could be if Burton could just sneak an away goal.

Nigel Clough was the most depressive manager in the Championship last season so christ knows how he is feeling right now!!

Glad they avoided the double figures, nine definitely humiliating enough.

This now lacks class, just unnecessary

Really?

Two legged game, just keep scoring. Professional stuffing. Second leg meaningless.

Which begs the question why some premier team doesn't target this cup? Leicester and us could have been in City's place tonight for a modicum more ambition.

I think so yes, they are a Div 1 side who have done remarkably well to get where they did, who didn't just clog 'em. I thought it was unnecessary.

Never can be in a two legged game. Regardless of opposition. We have already seen some ridiculous come backs in the championship league albeit from a different class than Burton. No for me City were right to kill the tie stone dead.

There is killing it stone dead and then there is stomping all over the corpse before doing a mike drop at the crime scene.

Back