• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Attackers wanting it more than defenders so far in this game.

Lovren couldn't match Aguero's desire to get to the ball for the first.

Then Robertson getting onto the end of a cross from nowhere to knock it back across where Firmino can nod in whilst Kompany just stands there wondering what the fuck has just happened.

That defending at the back stick is scandalous for a serious top level team.

I’m impressed that Liverpool can be such a good team with Henderson in it, I genuinely haven’t noticed him

Terrible organisation from Liverpool for that one, their line is all over the place for that first ball up to Sterling then they're a mess from there.

I would have taken off hendo or fabinho instead of mane..nothing to lose now for liverpool

Wijnaldum is the worst of their midfield in away games like this, just a passenger.

Not impressed by fabinho this season bar from one pass to a mane goal, hendo has been injured and not been very good either..wij has been more solid

Anyway, good for the league if city can ride this out..

Why isnt Lovren up there too

Milner is the one that disappoints me now, doesn't seem to be anything more than a hardworking spoiler in there these days, unfortunately seems to stifle Liverpool as much as their opponents. They're never at their best with the midfield three that started today.

Not impressed by fabinho this season bar from one pass to a mane goal, hendo has been injured and not been very good either..wij has been more solid
Fabinho has been excellent in recent weeks to be honest.

Bernardo Silva covered 13.7 kilometres (8.5 miles) against Liverpool, the most by any player in a Premier League game this season.

You don't have to be a physical specimen to put the work in, added to his quality on the ball your getting a near complete performance,

Reading gave a really good account of themselves against United, probably the better of the sides for the most part but just lacked the quality to make the most of any decent positions they managed to get into.

Listening to the commentary for the Woking (my second team as went to many matches there in the 80's & 90's) v Watford game

Only one goal down & performed reasonably, but really suffering from having lost our leading scorer (Max Kretchmer) to a hamstring injury in the game before this. Watford clearly the better team even though they have made numerous changes, but there are 110 places between these sides.

Not sure that we have enough to get a goal, but don't think that they will be trounced

Just seen the goal - complete switch off by Woking's defence to leaves Hughes that clear in the box & no pressure on him at all.

Part timers or not they will be disappointed with that - nothing much in the game otherwise.

Lost 0 - 2 in the end (though they had to bring Deeney on to get the second)

Not embarrassed & a big gap between these sides - not enough quality in Woking's attack to cause them real problems - the loss of their leading scorer last week really hurt them.

Still they will have earn't decent money over this run to help getting back into the National league & trying to get into the league structure for the first time.

Newport winning against Leicester. Martin Keown doing my nut by ending virtually every sentence with either "wasn't it? Or isn't he?"

Back